FFTF here we come....

Old March 9th 07, 03:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
KLydesdale

Default FFTF here we come....

Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

Old March 10th 07, 03:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

JD

Old March 12th 07, 05:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

JD wrote:
On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:

Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

JD

Is there a FFTF/AMB ride being planned? I may be able to zip down for a
good ride...

Matt
Old March 15th 07, 01:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
KLydesdale

"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

Sounds like a plan.

Old March 15th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
KLydesdale

"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

JD

Sounds like a plan.

I'd suggest a ride but my buddy and I are hoping just to handle a
sight-seeing pace out there let alone keeping up with the likes of you.

Old March 15th 07, 01:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 14, 4:11 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
"JD" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

Sounds like a plan.

I'm sure there will be an annual Barleywine Ride, which is a great
combo of riding and drinking. This year I'll actually be in
shape...for both.

JD

Old March 15th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

JD wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:11 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:

"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:

Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

Sounds like a plan.

I'm sure there will be an annual Barleywine Ride, which is a great
combo of riding and drinking. This year I'll actually be in
shape...for both.

JD

Not sure how my drinking shape will be but I'll get some rides in
between now and then and at least I should be able to fake it reasonably
well. I even got a reasonable road ride in on Tuesday. Pretty soon, I'll
be able to ride the Signal ridge on the SS which always whips me into
shape. If I can spend the night over there instead of driving back home
like I usually do, maybe I'll even be able to drink some barleywine!

Keep me in the loop, dewd.

Matt
Old March 16th 07, 01:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Mar 15, 10:59 am, MattB wrote:
JD wrote:
On Mar 14, 4:11 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:

"JD" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

As always, you're looped.

JD

Old March 19th 07, 03:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
KLydesdale

"JD" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Mar 8, 6:32 pm, "KLydesdale" wrote:
Finally came up with definite plans for a trip out GJ/Fruita way. As it
worked out, the best timing for my buddy and I was April 25-29, which
coincides with the FFTF. I'll finally get to see some of those trails
I've been hearing about in a.m-b all these years.

It's about time. We'll have to hook up at least for a beer.

JD,

When you get a chance, would you send me an email to my address that show up
in the headers. I'd like to ask you a question outside of am-b.

Thanks,

Keith

FFTF 2006 JD Mountain Biking 5 May 13th 06 04:15 PM
FFTF JD Mountain Biking 44 May 5th 06 04:11 AM
FFTF, anyone else bringing kids? Craig Brossman Mountain Biking 4 April 26th 06 06:02 PM
FFTF: Interesting View JD Mountain Biking 12 May 9th 05 03:54 PM
Second Annual FFTF Death March [email protected] Mountain Biking 13 March 23rd 05 04:31 PM