New V2 Coker

Old January 10th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Default New V2 Coker

Just received my new Coker! Tried to get it put together on my lunch
hour but ran out of time. Will try it out on my street tonight and
post some photos. It feels pretty light, I'm going to weigh it. There
is no way that it is 4 pounds heavier than the BigOne. I can't imagine
the frame is much more than 4 lbs. by itself.

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 10th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Awesome, it looks like you're the first to post that you received your
V2. Looking forward to pics...

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

nice dude. sounds fun. pics would be great. Are you lacing the wheel
yourself?

--
UniDudeDX

'My Youtube Profile!' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=unidudedx)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

jamessd wrote:
Awesome, it looks like you're the first to post that you received your
V2. Looking forward to pics...

+1

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

Hazmat wrote:
+1

+1

--
lpounds

Levi
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Pictures or it didn't happen!

I really hope you had tons of distractions while putting it together,
it takes me about 5 minutes to build my Unicycle...

--
Borgschulze

'deviantART'
(http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/)'Gravity'
(http://videos.observedtrials.net/Gravity.wmv) is -not- the
issue.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Got the V2 together and took a quick spin down my street in the dark,
smoooth!! Here are some photos: (I don't know how to get the photos
to show in the text) Brakes go on tomorrow.

|Filename: coker2.jpg |

Old January 11th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Borgschulze wrote:
Pictures or it didn't happen!

I really hope you had tons of distractions while putting it together,
it takes me about 5 minutes to build my Unicycle...

Yeah, I had to eat, and drive to and from my office. It takes longer
to get it out of the box than put it together.

Old January 11th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Nice squiddy! I've been out to Aliso several times lately for
stairstepper and rockit rides, so the next time I'm out there maybe you
could meet me there before or after my ride so I could get JL's trials
Uni back. Maybe this Sunday.

--
MuniAddict

My Videos:

'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
Old January 11th 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unisk8r

Sssssqqqqqquuuuuuuiiiiiiiddddddddd!!!!!!!!! :d

--
unisk8r
http://www.usenet.com