Its one of those pavement killers again!

Old January 2nd 10, 07:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Doug[_3_]

Default Its one of those pavement killers again!

Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.

"Woman killed in hit-and-run crash on North Circular

A woman was killed and two other people were critically injured in a
hit-and-run crash in north London in the early hours of New Year's
Day.

The 20-year-old woman and four others, also in their 20s, were hit by
a Honda car that mounted the pavement on the North Circular Road in
Palmers Green.

The woman died at the scene, a man and a woman are critically ill in
hospital and another man suffered a broken leg.

Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the
crash..."

Mo

UK Radical Campaigns
www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.

Old January 2nd 10, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Norman Wells[_7_]

Doug wrote:
Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.

"Woman killed in hit-and-run crash on North Circular

A woman was killed and two other people were critically injured in a
hit-and-run crash in north London in the early hours of New Year's
Day.

You're right, Doug. There ought to be a law against it.

Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the
crash..."

Oh, it seems there is.

Old January 2nd 10, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Tony Dragon

Doug wrote:
[...]

I think that we all should get together & lobby our MP's & parliament.
it's about time that we had a law that would prevent this sort of thing.
At that time of day they were probably ****ed as well, there should be a
law against that as well.
But we know that such laws will never be made because of the dominant
motorist cabal that exists.
I'm sure that nobody on theses NG's will even condemn the motorists
involved in this ramming.

--
Tony Dragon
Old January 2nd 10, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
johannes[_13_]

Doug wrote:

Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.

Let me hear what is your suggestion Doug?
Old January 2nd 10, 11:19 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
The Medway Handyman

Norman Wells wrote:
Doug wrote:
Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.

"Woman killed in hit-and-run crash on North Circular

A woman was killed and two other people were critically injured in a
hit-and-run crash in north London in the early hours of New Year's
Day.

You're right, Doug. There ought to be a law against it.

Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the
crash..."

Oh, it seems there is.

Oh, I wonder how they found them? It must have been the number plates.

--
Dave - the small piece of 14th century armour used to protect the armpit.

Old January 2nd 10, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
JNugent[_5_]

Doug wrote:

Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.
"Woman killed in hit-and-run crash on North Circular
A woman was killed and two other people were critically injured in a
hit-and-run crash in north London in the early hours of New Year's
Day.
The 20-year-old woman and four others, also in their 20s, were hit by
a Honda car that mounted the pavement on the North Circular Road in
Palmers Green.
The woman died at the scene, a man and a woman are critically ill in
hospital and another man suffered a broken leg.
Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the
crash..."
Mo

QUOTE:
Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the crash..."
ENDQUOTE

At this stage, what more do you want?

Old January 2nd 10, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
JNugent[_5_]

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:
Doug wrote:
Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.

"Woman killed in hit-and-run crash on North Circular

A woman was killed and two other people were critically injured in a
hit-and-run crash in north London in the early hours of New Year's
Day.

You're right, Doug. There ought to be a law against it.

Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the
crash..."

Oh, it seems there is.

Oh, I wonder how they found them? It must have been the number plates.

It couldn't have been.

Apparently, they're of no use whatsoever.
Old January 2nd 10, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Mrcheerful[_2_]

JNugent wrote:
Doug wrote:

[...]

crash..." ENDQUOTE

At this stage, what more do you want?

he wants it to never happen again by banning all cars.

Old January 2nd 10, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Tony Dragon

JNugent wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Norman Wells wrote:
Doug wrote:
Can nothing be done about this slaughter on our pavements? Is nowhere
safe from these killer drivers? No pavement cyclist could possibly
equal this.

"Woman killed in hit-and-run crash on North Circular

A woman was killed and two other people were critically injured in a
hit-and-run crash in north London in the early hours of New Year's
Day.
You're right, Doug. There ought to be a law against it.

Five men in their 30s were arrested at an address in Ilford over the
crash..."
Oh, it seems there is.

Oh, I wonder how they found them? It must have been the number plates.

It couldn't have been.

Apparently, they're of no use whatsoever.

TBH as the car was abandoned the VIN would have done the job.

--
Tony Dragon
Old January 2nd 10, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Tony Dragon

JNugent wrote:
Doug wrote:

[...]

He wants the driver hung from a gibbet on the nearest lamppost.
He wants the car crushed (probably with the passengers still inside)
And he wants his new law brought into force, you know the one where
everybody is profiled at birth to see if they should be allowed to drive.

Now I know that you pedants out there know such profiling could not take
place at present, but Doug will be able to tell us how it is done.

--
Tony Dragon

Pavement cyclists targeted again but not pavement motorists. Doug[_3_] UK 44 October 30th 09 08:31 AM
psycho killers ray Australia 14 March 8th 06 04:55 AM
Cyclist killers in local paper. Sniper8052(L96A1) UK 16 August 13th 05 10:19 PM
Hammond Positive for Pain Killers!!!! Charles & Camilla Racing 3 April 10th 05 11:11 AM
12-footer dad killers? PopeSamXVI Unicycling 1 December 21st 04 02:32 AM