Cycle computer iphones electronics

Old March 24th 14, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Cycle computer iphones electronics

a spin off.. an under deck bag for the kayak is missing. Looking thru GooImages

http://www.outdoorresearch.com/en/se...-deck-bag.html

as expected but sooner.

OR spreads effective equipment but the current ultra lightness movement...for both profit and lightness as we well know...boggles against the cost protected.

That I would place a $600 tablet in a sandwich bag stretches credibility.

OR is in Seattle ? not SF.
Old March 24th 14, 07:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

standard...

http://goo.gl/wE1X8g

wonder what the word 'submersible' means ?

is there a cyberspace lexicon database for such word use ages ?

'like' is your Kestrel 'submersible' ? off course.

"so I dropped the new $600 Garmin GPS in to the filled sink testing its waterproofness....."

sure you did....no prob right ?

For sale brand new apple iphones 32gb unlock for 300usd q10com Unicycling 0 November 10th 08 01:08 PM
Cycle computer Martin UK 14 September 16th 05 10:18 AM
@#$%^$ cycle computer BruceA Australia 4 September 13th 05 11:54 AM
Cycle computer on a MTB? James UK 16 December 8th 04 02:09 PM
Which cycle computers do not use coaxial wires? [was: Tandem trike - How to mount cycle computer?] FLM Recumbent Biking 6 September 19th 04 08:00 PM