Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

Old January 14th 08, 05:54 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment

Default Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

Blabberghast...

You continue to blurb out NON-specifics as well but say continuously

---
As usual, you have nothing SPECIFIC to say, proving that you don't
have a case. QED
---

Interestingly enough...I only responded twice to you but you say as
usual...because you lie. You LIE.
Liars Figure...Figures lie.That is you. Read your crappe posts.Nothing
you say is fact. It is strict and sheer opinions. all opinions with
figures you make up in your BiPolar mind. Instead of spewing garbage.
invest the time and effot in providing a service. Are you the jerk
that stands and protests and screams or the one who educates riders on
where and how to ride safer environmentally. Don't answer that...We
all know the question. You're a lying asshole...that's a fact. You're
posts are not that popular...maybe in your mind. You're number one
with only yourself. You're self inflated ego is only surpassed by your
Depakote and Seroquel antipsyche dosages.

Read my first post. FULL of facts. I was at the Pro and amateur level.
I told facts about how riders train and ride. I told facts about the
types of riders you will encounter. It is a fraction retard, not
majority. I told facts about the industry not being run by auto
manufacturers...it is a fact. I ran a biz for years. I know from the
industry standard what drives it and how it isn't flurishing as a biz
like you say. You just lie...

You are a liar. I don't even support mountain biking but the fact
remains, if you're going to make a case. Use facts and approach from a
healthy view...not a biased stupidity...

I probably won't respond to you anymore ever..simply because i just
wasted 5 minutes of my life on you that I won't ever get back and
simply put...that isn't worth it. Cause you are and always will be an
Asshole
Old January 14th 08, 02:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment
pmh

On Jan 13, 10:20 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:08:39 -0600, "DI" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:28:55 -0600, "DI" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?

Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated October 16, 2007

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Just some more of Vande****, don't waste you time reading it.

Afraid someone might learn the truth?
--

You wouldn't know the truth, only your Spam.

It's interesting that (1) my article is BY FAR the most popular
article in this newsgroup, and (2) NOT ONE mountain biker has had the
guts to respond with any specific facts or criticisms. You guys are
nothing but hot air.
--

Everyone enjoys a good laugh, Mikey, & you almost never disappoint!
Old January 18th 08, 03:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:54:07 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

STILL not one fact. I rest my case.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 18th 08, 03:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:26:39 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Why is there a post about mountain biking on alt Mormon?

I said "MORIBUND", not "Mormon", you idiot.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 24th 08, 09:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
uknewsfan

Get a life, sad ****wit

Old January 24th 08, 03:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.bicycles.soc, rec.backcountry,ca.environment, sci.environment
pmh

On Jan 24, 4:09 am, "uknewsfan" wrote:
Get a life, sad ****wit

He did. This is it. Sad.

PMH
Old January 24th 08, 10:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:09:14 -0000, "uknewsfan"
wrote:

Get a life, sad ****wit

Pot ... kettle ...

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 24th 08, 11:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:09:14 -0000, "uknewsfan"
wrote:

Get a life, sad ****wit

Pot ... kettle ...
--

Now, that's funny ...

You are the the king of the pot pointing a crooked little finger at the
kettle.

Old January 25th 08, 10:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Roberto Baggio[_2_]

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?

Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated October 16, 2007

1. Why is the relf referencing liar, Mike Vandeman, still being a dick?
2. Goto 1

Old January 25th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:23:22 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
alt.mountain-bike is moribund. Maybe turning it into a forum for the
TRUTH about mountain biking will save it?

Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking
Michael Vandeman, Ph.D.
Updated October 16, 2007

1. Why is the relf referencing liar, Mike Vandeman, still being a dick?

No one else will tell the truth about mountain biking. What's YOUR
excuse?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande