Bicycle trip in Florida - any suggestion?

Old January 15th 08, 02:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles

Default Bicycle trip in Florida - any suggestion?

I am looking for some organized bicycle trip in Florida for about 4-6
days - I am not a biker, but I am in pretty good shape. Can you guys/
girls suggest decent shops that organized such trips? If biking can be
combining with kayaking - it is even better!

Thanks,

Zalek
Old January 15th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.soc, nyc.bicycles
Veloise

Zalek wrote:
I am looking for some organized bicycle trip in Florida for about 4-6
days - I am not a biker, but I am in pretty good shape. Can you guys/
girls suggest decent shops that organized such trips? If biking can be
combining with kayaking - it is even better!

Time frame? I think that the Suannee River Bicycle Festival still
happens the first weekend in May. It's fun.

HTH

--Karen D.
Old January 17th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides, rec.bicycles.soc, nyc.bicycles
zalek[_2_]

On Jan 14, 10:28 pm, Veloise wrote:
Zalek wrote:
I am looking for some organized bicycle trip in Florida for about 4-6
days - I am not a biker, but I am in pretty good shape. Can you guys/
girls suggest decent shops that organized such trips? If biking can be
combining with kayaking - it is even better!

Time frame? I think that the Suannee River Bicycle Festival still
happens the first weekend in May. It's fun.

HTH

--Karen D.

Well - I forgot to mention - I would like to do it in February.

Zalek
Old January 26th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
vey

Zalek wrote:
I am looking for some organized bicycle trip in Florida for about 4-6
days - I am not a biker, but I am in pretty good shape. Can you guys/
girls suggest decent shops that organized such trips? If biking can be
combining with kayaking - it is even better!

Time frame? I think that the Suannee River Bicycle Festival still
happens the first weekend in May. It's fun.

HTH

--Karen D.

Well - I forgot to mention - I would like to do it in February.

Zalek

Something like this might be what you are looking for:
http://www.PamperedBicycleTours.com
Old February 5th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc,nyc.bicycles
bikerdan

Try: http://www.bikeflorida.org/ They have an annual spring tour; I did
it a number of years ago, and it was excellent!

Dan