Dumb blonde geography

Old March 21st 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Dumb blonde geography

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Marcus Coles wrote:
Not profound ignorance nor profound understanding, but most definitely
a style if somewhat contrived.
I know it rubs many the wrong way and lots of folks don't even attempt
to translate Datakol's postings and seek the deeper meanings.
Just this morning I rode my handsome green CCM steed (rattling theft
resistant beater) to the corner gas staion (filling station) to add
some air to the tires (tyres). There I encountered a pristine late
1960's P142S sitting at the pumps. After a few minutes a well dressed
middle aged woman emerged from the building and proceeded to get into
the car. I adopted my best attempt at a Floridian (Florida) accent
and shouted "Nice Vulva". All I got in exchange was a look of disgust.

There is only ONE Gene Daniels.
Beware impostors!

gene's a genius!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll
Old March 21st 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Andrew Muzi wrote:
There is only ONE Gene Daniels. Beware impostors!

wrote:
The datakol (aka Gene Daniels) style is consistently not English,
apparently to affect illiteracy.

Yup, oracles are like that:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oracle
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pythoness

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old March 21st 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 19, 3:23*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related

And to think that white people thought that they were genetically
superior.
Old March 21st 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Andrew Muzi wrote:

[...]

Webster's has a slightly different definition that includes:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oracle

# a person giving wise or authoritative decisions or opinions #

I don't see that in the cryptic jumble of words he offers.

The best of gene's postings are the most humorous items posted to Usenet.

Old March 21st 09, 10:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 20, 2:09*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:25*am, datakoll wrote:

On Mar 19, 5:23*pm, Andre Jute wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEP7u...eature=related

THEY DON'T BUILD BOATS DO THEY ?

That's a tautologous statement, Gene, to anyone who knows where
Hungary is. Hungary is a landlocked country. Landlocked countries
generally speaking, logically, do not have much in the line of ship-
or boat-building industries. Are you sure you're any brighter or
better educated than that dumb blonde who has to ask a third grader
which day of the week it is?

Andre Jute
*Visit Andre's books, some of which are available in Hungarian,
*http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/THE%20WRITER'S%20HOUSE.html

Here is the problem and Gene outed you easily as a finger pointing
snitch w/o much trouble. Gene made an ambigous statement. He could
have very well been referring to Magyars building boats, or to dumb
whities building them. Your deconstruction of Gene as an ignoramous
suggests that you were the pupil that never shared his homework with
others and would point others' mistakes to the teacher.

Interesting that being that you are such a whitie you identified
dumbness with blondeness. blondness is a genetic trait not associated
with superior of inferior mental abilities, even though afrikaans
liked to think so.

Old March 21st 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Press

In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:
(1) Not her real name. But then Rosie the Welder wasn't called Rosie
either.

Nor was she called Rosie the Welder.

--
Michael Press
Old March 21st 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

(1) Not her real name. But then Rosie the Welder wasn't called Rosie
either.

Nor was she called Rosie the Welder.

Riveting exchange.

Old March 21st 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Bill Sornson wrote:
Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Andre Jute wrote:

(1) Not her real name. But then Rosie the Welder wasn't called Rosie
either.

Nor was she called Rosie the Welder.

Riveting exchange.

Sorni at his best (seriously).

Old March 21st 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

[...]

Andrew Muzi wrote:
Yup, oracles are like that:

wrote:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/oracle
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pythoness

Webster's has a slightly different definition that includes:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/oracle

# a person giving wise or authoritative decisions or opinions #

I don't see that in the cryptic jumble of words he offers.

Websters mentions, as you cite, "wise or authoritative"
which would, in my opinion, overlap with "expert".

Gene's gift is, as with the Pythoness and other classic
oracles, "often ambiguous or obscure".

Herodotus notes that, with the Persians approaching, the
Delphi priestess foresaw Athens 'saved by wood'. The
Athenians who sought shelter in the wooden shrine at the
Acropolis were killed. The ones who fought in wooden ships
prevailed at Salamis. He made a big deal of her 'prediction'.

Now that's an oracle at her best! Never wrong; merely
inscrutable (until after the fact).