Ed Dolan, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

Old March 31st 11, 04:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

On 3/30/2011 6:40 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, "Edward wrote:
[...]
What do all Jews have in common? That is the only question I am interested
in.

Aside from the fact that they denominate themselves as Jews, some of

them have nothing in common with each other. Two people can give
themselves a denomination and be so radically different from each
other that they won't even be able to talk. In fact, the word Jew, or
American or Xtian, or European or whatever else can be interpreted so
overwhelmingly different that the only commonality is haveing two
feet, arms, torso and head.

A reduction ad absurdum argument. I still only want to know what all Jews
have in common. Either tell me or shut the **** up. I KNOW what all Jews
have in common, but I am testing your intelligence. Maybe Tom Sherman could
tell us since he thinks he knows everything.
[...]

Does Ed Dolan mean:

¤ Jews - the people,

¤ Judaism - the religion,

¤ Jewishness - the ideology?

Assume you have the history right. So what? Palestine was the only logical
place for a Jewish state since it was the land of the Jews from time
immemorial. A Jew with a brain in his head is going to be a Zionist
whether
he wants to live there or not. Any other way of thinking about it is an
absurdity.

It is? Jews have lived all over the map from time immemorial. The vast

majority never lived in Palestine and they still live all over the
place. The idea that Jews belong in Palestine is a contemporary US-
Brit government idea share by many, but not all.

Pick up the Bible and read the Old Testament. Were you born yesterday?
[...]

Archeological evidence indicates the events of the Old Testament have
*no* significant basis in historical fact. Basing policy on fiction is
silly.

Your ****ing history lesson is irrelevant to what matters. I am dealing
with
the facts on the ground. No one in this world cares what an Arab
sympathizer
and an anti-Zionist like you think since it is prejudicial in the extreme.
Go join Tom Sherman why don't you. He is an Arab lover and a Jew hater
just
like you. The only difference between the two of you is that his history
is
even more irrelevant than yours.

I have no issues with Jews as people.

Judaism is really not much different than other beliefs in the
supernatural. Less offensive than many, since they have given up
conversion efforts on the non-believers in recent centuries.

I am opposed to all tribalism as outdated and destructive to society as
a worldwide whole, and therefore am against Jewishness as an ideology.
This is why there is no such thing as a leftist Jew, since tribal
identification is done away with in a true equality society.

Unfortunately you don't know the facts on the ground. I just gave them

to you. Instead, you provide suppositions based on intuition and
opinion instead of logic and fact. It is absolutely ok to suppose and
opine which is essentially all you do. You have every right to do
this. However, attempting to pass these as facts and universal truths
makes you appear very unsophisticated. Worse of all, when you proceed
to insult people who don't agree with you, you sound like Jim Beam and
the man from South Afrika. Insults as a substitute for knowledge are
the recourse of the ignorami.

A troll is a troll is a troll.

I don't much like anti-Semites ever since the Holocaust.

Did you (Ed Dolan) like anti-Semites before the Holocaust?

Apparently some of
you jerks think it is OK to be anti-Zionist. They are one and the same thing
no matter what ****ing history you dredge up.

Ed Dolan sticks his foot in his mouth once again.

Zionism is merely one of several Jewishness ideologies - but of course,
the most immoral and destructive.

Thankfully, many Jews (the people) are turning away from Zionism,
particularly in the US where they have *not* been significantly
discriminated against in recent decades, and in fact, are
over-represented in federal political appointments by 10 to 25 times or
more relative to their overall share of the population. Recent survey
data indicates that only about one-third (1/3) of USian Jews consider
themselves ardent Zionists, with mostly older Jews being Zionists.

Insulting idiots is what I do on Usenet. I have been insulting Tom Sherman
for over 5 years but it rolls off him like water off a duck's back. Anyone
who takes offense at anything that is said on Usenet is TRULY an idiot!

I never feel insulted by Ed Dolan, since I know he is just trolling. Ed
would miss me if I stopped posting things he can pretend to be outraged
by.

Usenet is strictly for fun and games. I have known that from day one. If you
want friendly conversation I suggest one of the social media like Facebook.
I wouldn't be caught dead on such tripe, but maybe that is just me.

POST FREE OR DIE!

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old April 1st 11, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman, Donkeys, & Hominid Posteriors

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/30/2011 6:40 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, "Edward wrote:
[...]
[...]

What all Jews have in common is the Book!

It is all one and the same. Judaism as a religion never attracted gentiles
and for good reason. It is the tribal religion of the Jews. Even so, it is
Judaism that has held them together as a people for thousands of years.
Ideologies come and go, but Judaism does not.
[...]

Archeological evidence indicates the events of the Old Testament have *no*
significant basis in historical fact. Basing policy on fiction is silly.

Just plain silly. All kinds of evidence of course.

Your ****ing history lesson is irrelevant to what matters. I am dealing
with
the facts on the ground. No one in this world cares what an Arab
sympathizer
and an anti-Zionist like you think since it is prejudicial in the
extreme.
Go join Tom Sherman why don't you. He is an Arab lover and a Jew hater
just
like you. The only difference between the two of you is that his history
is
even more irrelevant than yours.

I have no issues with Jews as people.

The hell you don't!

Judaism is really not much different than other beliefs in the
supernatural. Less offensive than many, since they have given up
conversion efforts on the non-believers in recent centuries.

Judaism is actually quite unique among world religions since it is based
solely on the Book. Roman Catholicism for instance is based as much on a
Church as it is the Bible. Islam somewhat resembles Judaism since it too
seems to be based mainly on a book, but by a single author.

I am opposed to all tribalism as outdated and destructive to society as a
worldwide whole, and therefore am against Jewishness as an ideology. This
is why there is no such thing as a leftist Jew, since tribal
identification is done away with in a true equality society.

Israel is a modern democratic state, unlike the sea of Arab kingdoms around
them. The Jews of Israel are highly sophisticated compared to the Arabs whom
remain forever primitive and barbaric. Jeez, I wonder if Islam has anything
to do with it?
[...]

I don't much like anti-Semites ever since the Holocaust.

Did you (Ed Dolan) like anti-Semites before the Holocaust?

Earlier pogroms seemed like mythic tales to me, but the Holocaust brought
home the reality of mass slaughter.
[...]

Thankfully, many Jews (the people) are turning away from Zionism,
particularly in the US where they have *not* been significantly
discriminated against in recent decades, and in fact, are over-represented
in federal political appointments by 10 to 25 times or more relative to
their overall share of the population. Recent survey data indicates that
only about one-third (1/3) of USian Jews consider themselves ardent
Zionists, with mostly older Jews being Zionists.

Jews love America because they have a far better life here than they could
ever have in any other land in the world, even including Israel. Even so,
American Jews are at extreme risk of losing their Jewishness. I give you
Andres Muro as an example of the species.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old April 1st 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and Historical (Hysterical?) Revisionism

On 3/31/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/30/2011 6:40 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

The Book: http://www.avocet.com/wheelbook/wheelbook.html.

It is all one and the same. Judaism as a religion never attracted gentiles
and for good reason. It is the tribal religion of the Jews. Even so, it is
Judaism that has held them together as a people for thousands of years.
Ideologies come and go, but Judaism does not.
[...]

Archeological evidence indicates the events of the Old Testament have *no*
significant basis in historical fact. Basing policy on fiction is silly.

Just plain silly. All kinds of evidence of course.

Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact.

[...]

Ed, you really should not post from ignorance - not just the Torah, but
also the Talmud is central to the practice of Judaism.

I am opposed to all tribalism as outdated and destructive to society as a
worldwide whole, and therefore am against Jewishness as an ideology. This
is why there is no such thing as a leftist Jew, since tribal
identification is done away with in a true equality society.

Israel is a modern democratic state, unlike the sea of Arab kingdoms around
them. The Jews of Israel are highly sophisticated compared to the Arabs whom
remain forever primitive and barbaric. Jeez, I wonder if Islam has anything
to do with it?
[...]

In its laws, Israel discriminates against non-Jews. Equal rights for
all is central to democracy.

I don't much like anti-Semites ever since the Holocaust.

Did you (Ed Dolan) like anti-Semites before the Holocaust?

Earlier pogroms seemed like mythic tales to me, but the Holocaust brought
home the reality of mass slaughter.
[...]

While the Holocaust undeniably led to the deaths of some five (5) to
seven (7) million European and Russian Jews [1], the Zionist lobby has
led to the legal suppression of historical investigation of what really
happened, as there are things they prefer not to be brought to light,
such as the "Transfer Agreement" that the Zionists made with Hitler and
the Nazi's in 1933, the support of the Nazis by some Zionists as the way
to promote Jewish emigration from Europe to Israel, the refusal of the
international Zionist community to buy the freedom of 2 million Jews
during the war, resulting in their deaths in the labor camps, and even
the acquiscence of Holocaust deaths as a way to gain international
sympathy for the creation of Israel at the expense of the indigenous
Palestinian Arab population, and the realization of the advantages of
"Holocaust guilt" to the Zionist cause.

Thankfully, many Jews (the people) are turning away from Zionism,
particularly in the US where they have *not* been significantly
discriminated against in recent decades, and in fact, are over-represented
in federal political appointments by 10 to 25 times or more relative to
their overall share of the population. Recent survey data indicates that
only about one-third (1/3) of USian Jews consider themselves ardent
Zionists, with mostly older Jews being Zionists.

Jews love America because they have a far better life here than they could
ever have in any other land in the world, even including Israel. Even so,
American Jews are at extreme risk of losing their Jewishness. I give you
Andres Muro as an example of the species.

Exactly why Zionist sentiment is decreasing among younger USian Jews -
they have no reason to believe that they need an exclusive Jewish state
for protection. And rightfully so, they put being a USian ahead of
other cultural identities, unlike the neo-cons and other Zionists who
treasonously put the interests of Israel ahead of what is best for the US.

[1] Based on expected birth and mortality rates, and pre-WW2 and
post-WW2 census data.

Old April 1st 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Tom Sherman and more nonsense!

"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Judaism is actually quite unique among world religions since it is based
solely on the Book. Roman Catholicism for instance is based as much on a
Church as it is the Bible. Islam somewhat resembles Judaism since it too
seems to be based mainly on a book, but by a single author.

Ed, you really should not post from ignorance - not just the Torah, but
also the Talmud is central to the practice of Judaism.

It is all part of the Book. But the Bible is at the heart of it all. No
Bible, no Jews!

I am opposed to all tribalism as outdated and destructive to society as
worldwide whole, and therefore am against Jewishness as an ideology.
This
is why there is no such thing as a leftist Jew, since tribal
identification is done away with in a true equality society.

Israel is a modern democratic state, unlike the sea of Arab kingdoms
around
them. The Jews of Israel are highly sophisticated compared to the Arabs
whom
remain forever primitive and barbaric. Jeez, I wonder if Islam has
anything
to do with it?
[...]

In its laws, Israel discriminates against non-Jews. Equal rights for all
is central to democracy.

All Muslim Arabs should be booted out of Israel. What Arabs do best is breed
like rabbits, live like pigs and die like flies. Unfortunately, they do not
die fast enough. Israel would soon cease to be a Jewish state if Muslim
Arabs are included. Let them go to Jordan, their rightful home.

[...]

More anti-Zionist rubbish. Why should the Jews have had to do anything to
save themselves from the German and Nazi butchers?

[...]

American Jews remain in the US for the good life, not because they don't
believe in the State of Israel. I think American Jews do have a dual
loyalty, but I could say that about several other large ethnic groups also.
America is not really a tight ethnic nation like most European nations. We
are more like Brazil.

Old April 1st 11, 06:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 31, 9:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in

On 3/30/2011 6:40 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
*wrote in message
On Mar 28, 5:10 pm, "Edward *wrote:
[...]
[...]

You mean a modern theocratic state, right?
Old April 1st 11, 06:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

On Mar 31, 10:32*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tºm ShermªnT °_°" " wrote in
... On 3/31/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Judaism is actually quite unique among world religions since it is based
solely on the Book. Roman Catholicism for instance is based as much on a
Church as it is the Bible. Islam somewhat resembles Judaism since it too
seems to be based mainly on a book, but by a single author.

Ed, you really should not post from ignorance - not just the Torah, but
also the Talmud is central to the practice of Judaism.

It is all part of the Book. But the Bible is at the heart of it all. No
Bible, no Jews!

Child. WTF are u talking about? The bible consists of two parts, the
old and the new testaments. The book of the Jews is called the Torah,
which is essentially the old testament. Jews never talk about no
bible. They dislike the bible since it is the book of another big
tribe. One that is more impure since it doesn't demand that its
tribesmen not eat pork or the mutilation of their reproductive
organs. OTOH, this other tribe has tons of weird rituals too. One of
them, which is called communion, requires that a priest place a piece
of bread in the mouths of the tribes-people who actually believe that
the bread is the body of their god.

The Talmud ain't the book of the Jews. It is a book of laws. It
essentially stipulates the way the various witch doctor believed that
the tribes-people should behave in their religious duties. The
interpretations of the various witch doctors were collected in this
text.

Now, if you behave, and study the content for extra credit, I will let
you take a make up. with a lot of work, you may earn a D.
Old April 1st 11, 09:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan and more nonsense!

On 3/31/2011 11:32 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�nT " wrote in
message ...
On 3/31/2011 10:16 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Judaism is actually quite unique among world religions since it is based
solely on the Book. Roman Catholicism for instance is based as much on a
Church as it is the Bible. Islam somewhat resembles Judaism since it too
seems to be based mainly on a book, but by a single author.

Ed, you really should not post from ignorance - not just the Torah, but
also the Talmud is central to the practice of Judaism.

It is all part of the Book. But the Bible is at the heart of it all. No
Bible, no Jews!

Mr. Ed Dolan has it backwards. No Jews, no Bible.

[...]

Mr. Ed Dolan forgets that the Zionists claim everything from the
Euphrates to the Nile should belong to Israel.

[...]

One wonders [1] if the international Jewish community had not declared
economic war on Germany in 1933, would the Nazis have gone to such
extremes against the European Jewish community?

[...]

Mr. Ed Dolan presents false assumption as fact. Mr. Ed Dolan certainly
does not personally know a representative cross-section of USian Jews,
as he is cooped up in his hovel in a small town in Minnesota. Survey
data indicates that Mr. Ed Dolan is wrong.

I think American Jews do have a dual
loyalty, but I could say that about several other large ethnic groups also.
America is not really a tight ethnic nation like most European nations. We
are more like Brazil.

Remember, in a melting pot, the scum rises to the top.

[1] Well, at least I am allowed to wonder. Such wondering (including
*legitimate* academic inquiry) in many Western European nations [2]
could land one in prison.
[2] However, these same nations generally tolerate promotion of
anti-Muslim falsehoods. The hypocrisy is due to the political power of
the Zionist lobby.

Old April 1st 11, 09:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default OT - Why is Mutilation of Infants Allowed?

Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 4/1/2011 12:35 AM, aka Andrés Muro wrote:
[...]
One that is more impure since it doesn't demand that its
tribesmen not eat pork or the mutilation of their reproductive
organs.[...]

Circumcision of those too young to consent is a violation of basic human
rights.

N.b. Not being born Jewish and/or in the US, I have no personal
complaint on the matter.

But you have no problem with beheading?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rnt-Koran.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old April 2nd 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
kolldata

On Apr 1, 3:20*pm, AMuzi wrote:
T m Sherm n _ wrote:

* [...]