Meks Recumbent carbon Suspension fork review.

Old August 6th 05, 06:52 AM
Steve knight

Default Meks Recumbent carbon Suspension fork review.

I bought this puppy off of eBay. I bet I could have gotten it for the
95 starting bid as the last two sold for that. But I was afraid my
money would be gone by the time the auction ended.

So I did a buy it now and I got it Wednesday I think. Nice fast
shipping.
I just installed it today no problems there.
I had to test it with a trailer that was about 70# total so I want
to test it with no extra load. But so far it sure makes the ride
smooth. So far not much pedal bob either.
But it does have a problem on my burley limbo I am getting some heel
strike on the tops of the fork. Without the pedal extenders I think it
would be a problem. The fork is taller so I don't see any more wheel
to heel problems.

Knight-Toolworks
http://www.knight-toolworks.com
affordable handmade wooden planes