Traffic Cops

Old May 15th 12, 06:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Traffic Cops

"thirty-six" wrote in message

As far as I can see, the police colluded in this crime, rather than
doing their duty and bringing the criminal to justice.
There were a number of serious crimes with which she could have been
charged, including manslaughter. If she had reported the collision
promptly so that medical aid could have been dispatched immediately,
it is possible that her victim may have survived. She alone was
responsible for the delay, and should therefore be held liable for the
consequences.

Should it not be the chief constable who is brought to court for these
repeated acts by crown officers in support of these evil deeds. In
the parlance of westminster, an accessory to murder. Do they not
swear an oath to uphold justice and yet they hide these all-too-common
crimes? Everyday it becomes more and more clear to me that
detection, arrest and prosecution comes after tax collecting for these
monkies.

Too right - at work if we breach our effluent consent limit, the site
manager can find himself in jail even though it could have been me that
cocked up the analysis.
I would get a bollocking, but he can be put in the slammer as the buck stops
with him.

--
Simon Mason

Old May 15th 12, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 13 May 2012 16:24:58 -0700 (PDT), thirty-six
wrote:
snip

Should it not be the chief constable who is brought to court for these
repeated acts by crown officers in support of these evil deeds. In
the parlance of westminster, an accessory to murder. Do they not
swear an oath to uphold justice and yet they hide these all-too-common
crimes?

I wonder - do you sometimes post using the name Phil W Lee?

Old May 15th 12, 08:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 10 May 2012 08:24:21 -0700 (PDT), M Wicks wrote:

On May 10, 7:14*am, NM wrote:
On May 9, 9:40*pm, Judith wrote:

Saw part of the program on BBC2 tonight.

The police were called to an accident on the A10 * - at night - *thought to be
involving a cyclist.

As the officer said - the A10 is an unlit dual carriage way with no street
lights and fast traffic *- it is not place for cyclists.

I quite agree.

What is frightening is hurtling up at night on a poorly lit cyclist
with a speed differential of about 50 mph. there is a case for banning
cyclists from fast moving dual carriageways as on motorways, all it
needs is some moron 'taking the lane' to cause a crash with the
resultant damage and delays to the vehicle concerned.

Your prejudice against cyclists is nauseating, although no more so
than a series of other unfortunate posters round here. Why do any of
you bother? How does cycling really affect you in any negative way?

i see the child has changed the headers again.

If you are referring to Simon Mason, then I agree that he is not
helping his case by doing this. However, one can understand why he has
been driven to it when there are so many trolls on this newsgroup who
are only here to post anti-cycling rhetoric. He does only do it when a
troll starts a thread. Other than that, he tolerates disagreement
better than most.

Could you define what you mean by troll please?

Old May 15th 12, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 15/05/2012 18:42, Simon Mason wrote:

Too right - at work if we breach our effluent consent limit, the site
manager can find himself in jail even though it could have been me that
cocked up the analysis.

Shame there isn't an effluent consent limit on the ****e you post.

University
Old May 15th 12, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On May 15, 6:42*pm, "Simon Mason"
wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message

[...]

There should be checks put in place, especially if 'one' considers
your public history. ;-)

I would get a bollocking, but he can be put in the slammer as the buck stops
with him.

Ha ha, how much was the secured loan you made to him?

Old May 19th 12, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On May 10, 7:14*am, NM wrote:
On May 9, 9:40*pm, Judith wrote:

[...]

You. You are a troll, and you know it. For some reason you seem to
derive a worrying amount of pleasure from it. Is annoying cyclists you
don't even know /really/ the best possible use of your time that you
can find?

I will pray for you at church tomorrow. I would imagine that you have
suffered great trauma in the past which you are now repressing and
taking out on cyclists for some reason. It needs to stop, Judith, for
both your sake and others'. If you find God then it will make you
strong enough to beat this. I hope that you do. It is never too late
to repent. God loves you, but he hates your sins, particularly your
Tourette's-like swearing.
Old May 19th 12, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

wrote:
On May 10, 7:14 am, NM wrote:
On May 9, 9:40 pm, Judith wrote:

[...]

==================================

Oh please God, help us! Another one.

Old May 19th 12, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 19/05/2012 11:13, M Wicks wrote:
On May 15, 8:26 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 10 May 2012 08:24:21 -0700 (PDT), M wrote:
On May 10, 7:14 am, wrote:
On May 9, 9:40 pm, wrote:

[...]

**** me. Watch out for the thunderbolts Judith!

A cyclists and a god botherer. Some people just don't have any luck in
life.

University
Old May 19th 12, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 19/05/2012 12:22, Tris wrote:
In post

On May 10, 7:14 am, wrote:
On May 9, 9:40 pm, wrote:

[...]

According to Google a usenet troll is "someone who posts inflammatory or
off-topic messages". In which case most of us who post on usenet have
thus been guilty of being a troll, at least, on occasions.

So Mason & Cwispin are trolls then?

University

Traffic Cops Wahaay UK 1 May 30th 07 09:15 PM
Trying to outrun the cops Tom Crispin UK 6 October 8th 06 04:57 PM
Traffic Citations & Traffic Cops Freddie Mountain Biking 0 March 23rd 06 06:02 AM
DEAD COPS PEEONCPDDELATORRE Australia 0 September 6th 05 02:49 PM
Bike Cops in WA SteveA Australia 11 December 17th 04 11:42 AM