fsa bbright crankset can i get a bsa bb?

Old November 11th 12, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default fsa bbright crankset can i get a bsa bb?

subject says it all. wonder ing if I can get an english threaded bb for the fsa bbright crankset with the 30mm axel.
Old November 11th 12, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

On Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:03:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
subject says it all. wonder ing if I can get an english threaded bb for the fsa bbright crankset with the 30mm axel.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...=960& bih=512

coolin down ? get in some miles !
Old November 12th 12, 06:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Nov 11, 1:03 pm, " wrote:
subject says it all. wonder ing if I can get an english threaded bb for the fsa bbright crankset with the 30mm axel.

I'm going to forward this to the ITIL Change Management "nazi" next
time she won't abide any undefined acronyms in a change request :-)
Old November 12th 12, 12:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...iw=960&bih=512

Old November 12th 12, 12:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
datakoll

there's no end in site

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&t...iw=960&bih=512

nit negative but often I wonder abt energy used to support BBL eg