Today I... (brag thread)

Old September 11th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Default Today I... (brag thread)

Yay tonight's ride was pretty good. I did a couple more rolling wraps
and landed my first new flip trick in a while, Inward small flips!

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old September 11th 08, 07:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SirCharles1st

Today I did an approxomitely 5 mile round trip to and from my karate
class on my 20" nimbus trials isis. I wasn't surprised, but still
anoyed, that my seat wasn't the most comforitable with that distance if
you know what i mean

--
SirCharles1st

Give me a dollar and I'll go away
Old September 11th 08, 07:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

buy a kh fusion saddle

--
1wheelwonder

http://www.mrmen.com/au/

Mr men rule!
Old September 11th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

a few days ago i got my new koxx-one saddle and seat clamp and love the
seat

BUT!!! today i did the best line i've ever done:
1 europallet upside down to 8 pallets pedal grab, and then did like 2-3
hops and 1 rev on a short skinny and landed!!!!

--
sigve

_*i_like_unicycling*_*'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOuODVDuzk)*
Old September 12th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

360 unispin to 360 unispin, finally.

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old September 12th 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Any Terrain wrote:
360 unispin to 360 unispin, finally.

Also flip to 360 unispin, flip to 90 unispin to 90 unispin, and flip to
270 unispin to 90 unispin. Flip in flat!

Old September 12th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fairypenguin22

Today I froze a wart off.
And yesterday I asked a girl to homecoming... and she said no
But I also met another unicyclist at my school yesterday! I am going to
ride with him sometime.

--
fairypenguin22

"It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, its about the size of
the fight in the dog."

St. Louis, MO riders please PM me.
Old September 12th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

I learned no footers and a no fotted tire grab today.
Maybe do it over some stairs this weekend.
Be tight if I could get it over that six set downtown.

--
Michaelgoround
Old September 12th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

Why are you asking about homecoming so early in the school year. When is
yours?

--
Unicycle-Emele

any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)
Old September 12th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

fairypenguin22 wrote:
Today I froze a wart off.
And yesterday I asked a girl to homecoming... and she said no
But I also met another unicyclist at my school yesterday! I am going to
ride with him sometime.

Maybe change the order of the first two and it will work out better

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM