Flat Discussion Thread

Old May 6th 08, 06:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default Flat Discussion Thread

peleschramm wrote:
Riding wrap...

Yeah, Just a seatwrap while your feet are on the pedals, so that your
weight will send you forward.

Cool name But to make it official you gotta land it.

Hmmm... feet on pedals... weight... forward momentum... peperoni
pizza... yeah the logic is all there. But its not that simple.

Land it already!

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old May 6th 08, 06:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

I tried it a few times today, my timing is off and I need to learn to
step on the second crank in switch quicker because I end up doing a one
footed idle. I think it would be a lot easier with really short cranks.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
'Spencer Hochberg-Unicycle Flatland-UniFlatland.com' (UniFlatland.com)
Old May 10th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Has anyone ever done a triple seat wrap, cause I haven't ever seen one,
only doubles...?

--
_Ground_Zero_

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniGroundZero
'SixSixOne.com' (sixsixone.com)

-Zero
Old May 10th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Xavier has done them.

--
peleschramm