Michael J. Vandeman Is Getting More People Involved InMountain-biking

Old January 21st 09, 02:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default Michael J. Vandeman Is Getting More People Involved InMountain-biking

On Jan 17, 8:02*am, Siskuwihane wrote:
On Jan 16, 11:22*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

After Michael J. Vandeman convinced me to buy a mountain bike, I got 3
of my friends involved.
I have no doubt they will get some of their friends to get bikes.
Pretty soon we'll be going on group rides
and such.

actually, siskuwihane and i named a few local trails. one is called
the vanderloop because it goes in circles like most of mikey's
rhetoric. The other is called the Vander Downhill. As the name says,
like Mikey's posts the trail continues to go downhill.