The Writings of Michael Vandeman.....Bush League and Bad Science

Old January 15th 05, 01:54 PM
Stephen Baker

Default The Writings of Michael Vandeman.....Bush League and Bad Science

Mikey V rants:

BS. You just don't like my CONCLUSIONS.

Mikey - babe - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but it's simpler than
you think. We just don't like YOU.

Steve
Old January 22nd 05, 02:42 PM
Argwailoe McCallister

i'll bet a mt biker stole his girl/boyfriend once upon a time and this
is all just an attempt to 'deal' with his anger and grief

Old January 22nd 05, 05:10 PM

Argwailoe McCallister Jan 22, 6:42 am show options

Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
From: Argwailoe McCallister - wrote:

i'll bet a mt biker stole his girl/boyfriend once upon a time and

this
is all just an attempt to 'deal' with his anger and grief.

For the 411 on Mike see:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.mountain-bike/msg/50f3dd8eba56b618
A classic story if I say so myself.

Old January 23rd 05, 06:16 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:42:20 -0700, Argwailoe McCallister
wrote:

..i'll bet a mt biker stole his girl/boyfriend once upon a time and this
..is all just an attempt to 'deal' with his anger and grief

It's just the opposite. While you guys are out bashing your heads against trees,
we hikers are banging your women, who are unhappy about being "mountain bike
widows".
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 23rd 05, 01:02 PM

wrote:

.i'll bet a mt biker stole his girl/boyfriend once upon a time and

this
.is all just an attempt to 'deal' with his anger and grief

It's just the opposite. While you guys are out bashing your heads

against trees,
we hikers are banging your women, who are unhappy about being

"mountain bike
widows".

Yet more flawed science.

Since you claim mountain-bikers cover more ground in less time,
they would spend much more time at home than a hiker who is
apt to be away for days or weeks at a time. Hence it would be the
hikers
wives who would likely have some mountain-biker banging them. Now you
know why Mrs. Vandeman often talks about 10 inches of travel.

Old January 30th 05, 05:17 AM
Peb0

wrote:

.i'll bet a mt biker stole his girl/boyfriend once upon a time and this
.is all just an attempt to 'deal' with his anger and grief

It's just the opposite. While you guys are out bashing your heads against
trees,
we hikers are banging your women, who are unhappy about being "mountain
bike
widows".

Hi Mike,
Just a couple ponderings, outloud...
I assume you have "proof" of this... I mean... you wouldn't want to be
labelled as a "liar". (I understand this to be one of your most dispised
traits in people.)
So, for the record... what proof do you have that you understand that a
**** can be something other than what everyone calls you? I'm sure there are
many similarities like you smell and you're hairy, etc... but seriously,
let's go one step farther and get to the crux of your implication...
Who have you ever ****ed, while they were "partnered" with a
mountainbiker? (not just hersey, proof)

Now the other thing...
What's this "we" ****? Are you implying...
a) you have other people who do things with you?
b) you partake in gangbangs?
c) you have aligned yourself with another group of people who willingly
and knowfully allow you to speak for them?
d) hikers must adhere to a strict mandate of screwing mountainbikers
partners? (I hike sometimes... why didn't I get the memo?)
I find that none of these options are actually true possiblilites, but for
the record, what's your explanation?

My final point...
Will you include your "reply" to this thread on your "website"? I mean...
you don't have anything to hide do you? You aren't afraid for people to find
that you are either...
a) a lieing, potty mouth
or
b) a misfit, gangbanging, home wrecker

craptastically yours

===

Oh, here's a question your postings have raised with me...
You've spent at least 2 years (claiming to be) working on this habitat and
an unconfirmed "8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction"...
Can I see a pic of this habitat? I'm sure it must be coming along nicely by
now... it is...isn't it?
Or are you lieing about this as well?

ever ****fully yours

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old January 31st 05, 04:39 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 23:17:10 -0600, "Peb0"
wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
.. On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:42:20 -0700, Argwailoe McCallister
.. wrote:
..
[...]
.. ===
.. I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
.. humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
.. years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)
..
..Oh, here's a question your postings have raised with me...
..You've spent at least 2 years (claiming to be) working on this habitat and
..an unconfirmed "8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction"...
..Can I see a pic of this habitat? I'm sure it must be coming along nicely by
..now... it is...isn't it?
..Or are you lieing about this as well?
..
..ever ****fully yours