bugs on beach rd (melb)

Old November 19th 07, 11:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle
John Pitts[_2_]

Default bugs on beach rd (melb)

On 2007-11-19, verb wrote:

yeah, they are moslty little critters,
the size of lice or thrips.

shouldn't the gov-****ing -ment be spraying them?

So you'd rather be swallowing _poisoned_ bugs? Call me a tree-hugging
hippy, but I'd rather eat the organic ones, thanks.

what else are they useful for? *******s.

See Tim's post.

--
John
Information wants to be beer, or something like that. -unknown
Old November 19th 07, 12:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
me[_3_]

On Nov 19, 6:57 pm, Bleve wrote:
It's MI5 persecuting you. Every one of them is a government agent.

Send faxes.

It's shifty COINTELPRO tactics I tell you. Everyone of those little
critters has been specially genetically modified to crawl in uncovered
orifices and make you immediately susceptible to mind control. Just
like those bugs Khan used in the second Star Trek movie. No wonder
this thread hasn't been propagated to cycling forums ..... yet

Old November 19th 07, 09:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

verb wrote:
"Bleve" wrote in message
It's MI5 persecuting you. Every one of them is a government agent.
Send faxes.

no.

i apologise for sounding like a nut.

i only did that for my own amusement, because i
had a nasty thought that people like you would never comprehend the world
situation.

Eh? So you're the individual who floods aus.bicycle and
aus.motorcycles with all that MI5 nonsense?

i thought that it would go over your head.

my advice - google and read up on the concepts that i have introduced, and
you might understand whatis going on in the world.

My advice: people pay as much attention to MI5 threads in aus.bicycle
as they do to Ed Nolan's rantings. Conspiracy threads really should
be posted in in groups like alt.conspiracy if you want to discuss that
kind of thing.

BTH
Old November 19th 07, 09:51 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

BT Humble wrote:

My advice: people pay as much attention to MI5 threads in aus.bicycle
as they do to Ed Nolan's rantings. Conspiracy threads really should
be posted in in groups like alt.conspiracy if you want to discuss that
kind of thing.

No way. There's a conspiracy to get all the nuts together on alt.conspiracy
and, one day, when they're all on-line, they'll send out the secret code to
blow up all their computers.

Theo

Old November 19th 07, 11:34 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-11-19, me (aka Bruce)
On Nov 19, 6:57 pm, Bleve wrote:
It's MI5 persecuting you. Every one of them is a government agent.

Send faxes.

It's shifty COINTELPRO tactics I tell you. Everyone of those little
critters has been specially genetically modified to crawl in uncovered
orifices and make you immediately susceptible to mind control. Just
like those bugs Khan used in the second Star Trek movie. No wonder
this thread hasn't been propagated to cycling forums ..... yet

You mean these bugs are the parasites that affect 50% (affecting cat
owners in particular) of the population that take up residence in the
amygdala (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala), making people more
promiscuous and destroying their sense of fear?

--
TimC
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere. --unknown
Old November 20th 07, 12:20 AM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

lemmiwinks wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:01 am, BT Humble wrote:
Eh? So you're the individual who floods aus.bicycle and
aus.motorcycles with all that MI5 nonsense?

Actually I don't think so, I think he was being TIC. I've got the MI5
loony killfiled, you can too:http://www.greasespot.net/
+http://www.penney.org/ggkiller.html
=
good times.

Yah, I use that at home. "They" prevent me from using Firefox at
work, though...

BTH
Old November 20th 07, 12:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

BT Humble wrote:

Yah, I use that at home. "They" prevent me from using Firefox at
work, though...

It's a conspiracy.

Theo

Old November 20th 07, 01:00 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-11-20, BT Humble (aka Bruce)
lemmiwinks wrote:
On Nov 20, 8:01 am, BT Humble wrote:
Eh? So you're the individual who floods aus.bicycle and
aus.motorcycles with all that MI5 nonsense?

And alt.religion.kibology?

Bloody MI5. Bloody fascist *******s!

--
TimC
"I won! I won! I don't have to go to school anymore."

beach rd (melb) watt verb Australia 3 February 3rd 07 06:55 AM
Summer Bugs NYC XYZ General 40 May 24th 06 07:07 PM
Beach Road - Sunday morning - 11 Dec - (Melb) Dancier Australia 13 December 13th 05 01:26 AM
Bugs Elisa Francesca Roselli General 43 May 24th 04 06:20 PM
Bugs Elisa Francesca Roselli UK 41 May 24th 04 06:20 PM