Five of the Most Common Jailed PhD Injuries

Old December 13th 11, 07:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Len McGoogle

Default Five of the Most Common Jailed PhD Injuries

On Dec 12, 12:16*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
*"Mountain biking is one of the most fun and exciting sports there is"
-- well, except for all the injuries.... And the boringness of not
being able to enjoy anything, due to having to pay attention to
controlling the bike....

Mike

1. Torn rectum

2. Torn rectum

3. Torn rectum

4. Torn rectum

5. Torn rectum

Hope you're healing well, Mike.
Old December 13th 11, 08:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Dec 13, 10:46*am, Len McGoogle wrote:
On Dec 12, 12:16*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

*"Mountain biking is one of the most fun and exciting sports there is"
-- well, except for all the injuries.... And the boringness of not
being able to enjoy anything, due to having to pay attention to
controlling the bike....

Mike

1. Torn rectum

2. Torn rectum

3. Torn rectum

4. Torn rectum

5. Torn rectum

Hope you're healing well, Mike.

Thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, just how dishonest
and unscrupulous mountain bikers are. Mountain bikers are their own
worst enemies!
Old December 14th 11, 03:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Len McGoogle (Kayak 44) is an Asshole

"Len McGoogle" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 12:16 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
"Mountain biking is one of the most fun and exciting sports there is"
-- well, except for all the injuries.... And the boringness of not
being able to enjoy anything, due to having to pay attention to
controlling the bike....

1. Torn rectum

The only Asshole here is you! "McGoogle" indeed!

Kayak 44, ever the anonymous coward, has worked for most of his miserable
life around criminals and so he has imbibed their criminal mentality
himself. He is an expert on rape in prison, having been sodomized many
times. Hey, it is either that or a blow job! He knows how to take advantage
of both ends of his anatomy like all fornicators.

But Kayak 44 is mostly ****ed in his head. All stalkers are. That is what
makes them stalkers in the first place.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 14th 11, 07:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
T0m Sherm@n

On 12/13/2011 12:46 PM, Len McGoogle wrote:
On Dec 12, 12:16�pm, Mike wrote:
�"Mountain biking is one of the most fun and exciting sports there is"
-- well, except for all the injuries.... And the boringness of not
being able to enjoy anything, due to having to pay attention to
controlling the bike....

Mike

1. Torn rectum

2. Torn rectum

3. Torn rectum

4. Torn rectum

5. Torn rectum

Hope you're healing well, Mike.

Those injuries sound like a real pain in the arse.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old December 14th 11, 07:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Dec 12, 12:16 pm, Mike *wrote:
"Mountain biking is one of the most fun and exciting sports there is"
-- well, except for all the injuries.... And the boringness of not
being able to enjoy anything, due to having to pay attention to
controlling the bike....

Mike

1. Torn rectum

2. Torn rectum

3. Torn rectum

4. Torn rectum

5. Torn rectum

Hope you're healing well, Mike.

Those injuries sound like a real pain in the arse.

Leave it to Tom Sherman to contribute NEGATIVE value to any
discussion.

Old December 14th 11, 09:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Five of the Most Common Mountain Bike Injuries

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 12/13/2011 12:46 PM, Len McGoogle wrote:

[...]
5. Torn rectum

Hope you're healing well, Mike.

Those injuries sound like a real pain in the arse.

Leave it to Tom Sherman to contribute NEGATIVE value to any

discussion.

A weak attempt at wit, but occasionally Tom Sherman does get off a good one.
However, wit is best left to those few who are capable of it. I do NOT
include myself in that august company. In the old days we had some real wits
on ARBR, but they all left for greener pastures. ARBR had become a wasteland
due to various trolls and stalkers. Not even Ed Dolan the Great could save
us from ourselves. Or as Pogo put it, we have met the enemy and he is us!

Tom Sherman was a mainstay of the cycling newsgroups many years ago (but not
RBS). He was the reason I got involved myself. No one knows the cycling
groups better than Tom Sherman. He has been here almost from the beginning I
think. By the time I entered the scene, the groups were already embarked on
a death spiral. I think what had happened is that Usenet had grown old and
everyone was getting tired of it. That is the way of all human activity
unless you can recruit new members. That was the one thing we could never
do. There was altogether too much ass kicking going on just as there is now.
Let's face it, only a moron would want to post to these newsgroups. I give
you TM (Tibetan Monkey) as an example of what I am talking about.