Don't Touch Me???

Old September 29th 09, 05:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dick blisters

Default Don't Touch Me???

WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fikzg...eature=related

Old September 29th 09, 05:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Sep 29, 5:03*pm, "dick blisters" wrote:
WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fikzg...eature=related

Maybe he sold touching rights to another network?

UD
Old September 29th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Sep 29, 12:30*pm, Uncle Dave wrote:
On Sep 29, 5:03*pm, "dick blisters" wrote:

WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fikzg...eature=related

Maybe he sold touching rights to another network?

UD

i see no problem with this. in his position i wouldn't let anyone
touch me either (except of course, LIZ HATCH) ... all too easy to get
sick, or someone could slip him some testosterone, or steroid cream,
or something to pop a positive result ...
Old September 29th 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Geraard Spergen[_3_]

On Sep 29, 9:45*am, bar wrote:

i see no problem with this. *in his position i wouldn't let anyone
touch me either (except of course, LIZ HATCH) ... all too easy to get
sick, or someone could slip him some testosterone, or steroid cream,
or something to pop a positive result ...

One of the things people like about Australians is their unique sense
of humor: they talk funny, they invent funny nicknames for ordinary
items, they make interesting abreviations for words that don't even
need them, the see quirky oddness in everyday events... Evans's got
none of this, people don't like him because he's not Australian
enough.

Imagine Phil Anderson in the same situation ... "Touch me again love
and you'll be carbling your Billy for surdo."

Old September 29th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"dick blisters" wrote in message
WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fikzg...eature=related

Firstly that's an old recording. Secondly he had fallen on that shoulder and
it was raw and painful and hadn't been attended to yet.

Old September 30th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

On Sep 29, 5:25*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Firstly that's an old recording. Secondly he had fallen on that shoulder and
it was raw and painful and hadn't been attended to yet.

dumbass,

whatever. it's still possible to address that without being a spaz.

Old September 30th 09, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message
On Sep 29, 5:25 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:

Firstly that's an old recording. Secondly he had fallen on that shoulder
and
it was raw and painful and hadn't been attended to yet.

whatever. it's still possible to address that without being a spaz.

I find it interesting that you expect someone else to act completely
different from the way you yourself would act.
You are abrasive and argumentative here and yet expect him to be otherwise.

Old September 30th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Geraard Spergen wrote:

On Sep 29, 9:45*am, bar wrote:

i see no problem with this. *in his position i wouldn't let anyone
touch me either (except of course, LIZ HATCH) ... all too easy to get
sick, or someone could slip him some testosterone, or steroid cream,
or something to pop a positive result ...

One of the things people like about Australians is their unique sense
of humor: they talk funny, they invent funny nicknames for ordinary
items, they make interesting abreviations for words that don't even
need them, the see quirky oddness in everyday events... Evans's got
none of this, people don't like him because he's not Australian
enough.

Imagine Phil Anderson in the same situation ... "Touch me again love
and you'll be carbling your Billy for surdo."

Oh, that's nice. "You'll never have to put a Johnny on yer plonker again..."

--
tanx,
Howard

Caught playing safe
It's a bored game

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Paint touch up Rik O'Shea Techniques 8 December 2nd 08 08:52 PM
Touch Paint FAQ joe cipale Techniques 4 January 25th 05 07:21 AM
Paint touch-up? Shane Stanley Australia 5 December 28th 04 10:03 PM
Okay, so, which parts shouldn't I touch? Steffik Mountain Biking 9 November 17th 04 09:53 AM
Paint Touch Up Paul UK 12 August 27th 04 11:31 AM