How high can you hop?

Old October 25th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default How high can you hop?

Danni wrote:
Look at maxisback or shaun, they are very good riders, but aren't nearly
as cocky as you.

I think maxisback is quite cocky, somewhat rude actually, but I love
it.

Take nothing from anyone! Woot!

Anyways, I think I haven increased my height a good 5 inches. Maybe 4,
ill measure it tomorrow, or some time this week. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) KH Funds =
$253/$449

Old October 25th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fexnix

I can jump 88 cm.
I don't know how high that is in your measuring system.

--
fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old October 25th 06, 12:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

fexnix wrote:
I can jump 88 cm.
I don't know how high that is in your measuring system.

http://tinyurl.com/y8fj9c

google does metric/imperial conversions
88cm in inches = 34.6456693 inches
thus, you are in the 34+ inches club.

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3)
http://youtube.com/profile?user=muzzl3
my website: '!muzzle!' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr)
http://www.muzzle.co.nr
muzzle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11458

Old October 25th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
monkeyman

Danni wrote:
Look at maxisback or shaun, they are very good riders, but aren't nearly
as cocky as you.

Yes, max is such a nice, even-tempered person, isn't he?

I can only jump about 22 inches (55.88'cm'
(http://www.digitaldutch.com/unitconverter/)), seat-in...I never really
do SIF riding that much, it's harder for me.

i'm gonna get back on here tonight, and there's gonna be a reply from
max telling me how retarded i am, because he will actually take me
seriously.

--
monkeyman

Alex, MR addict.

Into the blue wrote:
I wish Alex would change his sig too.

monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

Old March 9th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chester1234

After riding for a few months I can finally hop up my porch. It's 18
inches or 46 cm. And I got it on 'video' (http://tinyurl.com/2ujssd)

I might be able to do more but I haven't rele riden in weeks so im
happy with myself.

--
chester1234

Add me to msn if you wish

'New Vids in gallery' (
http://tinyurl.com/22a5ne)
chester1234's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13698

Old March 9th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

the results will be out of date soon

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old March 10th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

They already are. I got 28" the other day. YAY!

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'--Trials Uni For Sale!'
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old March 10th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

my all time high was a hop over my torker dx muni. 24'' I guess but i
don't know if the tire adds on any height or whatever. The sad part is
I got to the top (I was trying to jump over and to the ground on the
other side) but I landed on top of the tire, fell over and died.

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old March 10th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

34" +, 92 cm rollhop.

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

First 'Bent a High Racer? GoHabsGo Recumbent Biking 14 April 5th 06 12:45 PM
98 Miles High Terry Morse General 44 December 7th 04 03:02 AM
Nor Cal High School MTB League MickeyVonLeo Racing 2 November 22nd 04 06:49 PM
Threadless headset: how high can you go? Jason Cortell Techniques 10 September 17th 03 02:27 PM