How high can you hop?

Old October 13th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Default How high can you hop?

So many buttons...so many excellent responses...so little time. Thanks
for the agitation, I do my laundry with it.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

"Obviously, you have no sense of humour." - Brian Slater

Old October 13th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

With all the people who are "agitated" with you, your clothes should be
stained and ripped.

--
Danni

Jonny_Peacock wrote:
my closing statements to everybody:
STAY YOURSELF EVERYONE, BE REAL, BE NICE TO EACH OTHER MORE THAN YOU
WORRY ABOUT UNICYCLING BULLCRAP.

the jonny

Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

Old October 13th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

ooo this is good

--
dan de man

\"underestimate zombies and you get eaten\"
i got post 77000&99000 in 'm'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27264)'r'
(http://tinyurl.com/m6hs6)
'.' (http://tinyurl.com/gsfgg)'.' (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)'.'
(http://tinyurl.com/f7bag)
-_chug_counterfeit_tobasco_sauce_while_holding_b ananas_and_riding_on_goats_for_christ_-
pm me to rent a . any site you want (nothing rude though)
ducttape wrote:
I HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP

dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old October 13th 06, 08:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Well lets get this thread back onto the topic of hopping....I can hop
34in but it comes and goes, I have done over, and some days I can only
do 28 kinda sad...But this thread seemed liek a good place for a pole.
It asks you to post which catagory you fall under, to conduct a simple
survey for his own knowledge...So what can everyone else here hop?

--
Unicaw89

Cody Williams
'Uniclips Updated Sept'
(http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b151/unicaw89/Video/)
AIM:Unicaw89

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old October 13th 06, 10:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mawesome

I can hop about 24"-25", but I don't really have anything reliable to
measure it on. I usually just measure it against my uni and then
measure where I think it came up to.
I might be able to hop 26", but there aren't any benches that high
where I ride.

--
mawesome

dudewithasock wrote:
I've gotten to level 34 in Ubuntu, almost got the Warding Rune and the
Soul Staves...but then I got ganked by this higher level n00b, and
de-leveled...now I'll never get to be in a Hell's Crest raiding party.

can anyone tell that i miss having the time to play mmo's?

mawesome's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11724

Old October 13th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
onetrack

just over 32" side on my 20, and a little better rolling on my muni.

side note: never having ridden a unicycle before, pro biketrials rider
"TRA" could sidehop 20" after a half hour of messing around.

--
onetrack

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil

I pulled a sick trey varial hickflip over an 8 set yesterday, but
unfortunately it was supposed to be seat in to seat out. I've named it
the dioflip
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

Old October 13th 06, 11:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wheeliemaster

How do you guys measure how high you are hopping? Do you jump over
hurdles?
I used to "bunny-hop" over hurdles on my BMX bike back in the day. My
personal best was 34 inches.

--
wheeliemaster
wheeliemaster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10962

Old October 13th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Its ON a uni, and for measuring your hop, jump on a box, and measure it.
Get bigger boxes until u can't anymore.

--
Danni

Old October 13th 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Kinda depends. On an average day around 30" but over 34" isn't
uncommon for me but my seat is really low hehe

--
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJtheunicycle
i tihnk i might be ugly
bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12978

Old October 13th 06, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
grawistkafn

Wow you guys are so good My pesonal best is 18" SIF. Seat in I can
manage one foot on a good day. Of course, I only learned to hop 2
months ago.

--
grawistkafn

Originally Posted by Jerrick
Only problem with my nipples is when I twisted one the wrong way too
many times and it popped off

Originally Posted by Brian MacKenzie
Have you tried rubbing your nipples with grease before twisting them so
tightly?

grawistkafn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13577

First 'Bent a High Racer? GoHabsGo Recumbent Biking 14 April 5th 06 12:45 PM
98 Miles High Terry Morse General 44 December 7th 04 03:02 AM
Nor Cal High School MTB League MickeyVonLeo Racing 2 November 22nd 04 06:49 PM
Threadless headset: how high can you go? Jason Cortell Techniques 10 September 17th 03 02:27 PM