What mountain b**ers have to say about MUni

Old March 9th 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

Default What mountain b**ers have to say about MUni

I liked this one

tibug from MTB Fourm wrote:
Superman moment over...too late...now a moment involving gravity and
balls...

--
Joe2005

*come to the dark side* we have cookies!
Joe2005's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13692

Old March 9th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

well personally all those comments were quite funny.

IN the end whoc ares wot MTBR's think lol are anyone for that matter.

But most bikers i've seen have been real impressed by my riding. well
apart from BMX'rs but they are d*** anyways. (well 90% of em)

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old March 9th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
threeinchtire

b2bivy wrote:
I like - taking single speed to new heights - would make a great
T-shirt. Recently I was leaving a MTB trail and a MTB rider pulled in
and asked how the trail was. When I replied they were in great shape he
said good because he was going hardcore since he would be riding a
single speed. I said me too, and showed him my ride. He lost his
swagger when he asked if I did a full 9 mile lap, and I replied no -
two. Sure its not nice to gloat, but he started it.....

Hahahaha, I ride my bike alot too (more than MUni...), but man, that is
hardcore. Mad props, yo.

--
threeinchtire

respek, yo
threeinchtire's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10844

Old March 9th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mycatisonfire

I Think theyre mostly quite funny but i reckon we should start a thread
for captions of Mountian Bike Pictures see what they say

--
mycatisonfire

Em,
Stranger Than A Gang Of Drunken Mimes
mycatisonfire's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13746

Old March 9th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

mycatisonfire wrote:
I Think theyre mostly quite funny but i reckon we should start a thread
for captions of Mountian Bike Pictures see what they say

If you click any of the other pictures you will soon see they are just
as irrelevant about the biker pictures.

e.g. the biker probably about to face plant (this is the next picture
from the Uni - Moab? and blue sky):

"Man... I gotta stop smilin. That gas felt great but way too much lift
and at the wrong time...." etc.

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

Old March 9th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Those were pretty funny, but a lot of them were quite similar. I think
the superman one was the best. That made me laugh.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old March 10th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cool-bananas

dont judge mountain biker by those comments, some were pretty funny too,
i ride my bike 50% and uni 50%.
Mountain biking is good and some people are narrow minded i bet if
there was a post on here similar to that with a mountain bike you would
get some idiots saying stupid narrow minded comments like some of them.

--
cool-bananas
cool-bananas's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14389

Old March 10th 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

mycatisonfire wrote:
I Think theyre mostly quite funny but i reckon we should start a thread
for captions of Mountian Bike Pictures see what they say

What "Good thing I bought the stabiliser wheel", "Thank goodness I've
got two chances to land this jump" etc.?

--
kington99

Dave

Mountain Bike Race with MUNI Catagory garyWpope Unicycling 7 April 23rd 08 05:03 AM
It's MUni Time, Just One Wheel's Long Island MUni Ride Saturday January 6th, 2007 JustOneWheel Unicycling 0 December 21st 06 07:27 PM
is a mountain need for muni? dorfman Unicycling 15 January 17th 06 06:31 PM
Ski Mountain MUni Ed Hansen Unicycling 2 January 28th 05 10:21 PM
MUNI article in a French Mountain Bike magazine fme Unicycling 14 January 14th 04 09:45 PM