Hickflip

Old March 10th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default Hickflip

http://tinyurl.com/2woktd

I did a hickflip last night, then got the hickflip on camera this
morning.

So should i work on backflip, treyflip, or doubleflip next? you guys
are the experts.

plz tell me wht you think of the vid. Been working on the trick for
forever, very happy. Thank God!

--
CKCrowe

180 flips 1-5 hours a day of unicycling!
DX user.
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old March 10th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

k, I can hit pedals sometimes on doubles, i might try it off a step. K,
wht are your tips for backlfips?

Old March 10th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

k, I can hit pedals sometimes on doubles, i might try it off a step. K,
wht are your tips for backlflips?

Old March 10th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

coool.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old March 10th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Fredrik_Justnes

Nice!
I think you should work on 180 flips, sex changes, outflips and
backflips.
Then treyflips.

--
Fredrik_Justnes
Fredrik_Justnes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13529

Old March 10th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

i can 180 flip already like 110 degrees. Sex change, ill need to work
on my body variels because i am pretty bad at them. Outflip is
hicklfip with one hand right? wht are the tips for backflips, ill ask
shaun johannson also. Since he knows like everything about flip
tricks.

Hickflip gordythegon Unicycling 0 March 10th 07 05:38 PM
hickflip tips Jonny_Peacock Unicycling 7 February 20th 07 03:28 AM
Hickflip tips KlownLife Unicycling 9 September 28th 06 11:36 PM