"an elderly woman ... died after being struck by a bicycle on theCedar River trail"

Old August 26th 10, 04:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

Default "an elderly woman ... died after being struck by a bicycle on theCedar River trail"

On Aug 23, 11:50*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Shraga" wrote in message

On Aug 23, 1:34 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

It only takes one person
to ruin a good thing and anyone can justify their behavior in their
minds.
I couldn't help but notice that your "fan mail" doesn't include a

single note of support or sympathy resulting from your assault on two
unarmed mountain bikers.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/fanmail
Why do you think that is?

We don't really know who was assaulting who, do we. But leave it to fools
like you to rush to judgment.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

My use or omission of the word "alleged" in my post has nothing to do
with its point, pea-brain. It also has nothing to do with his guilt or
innocence.

It has to do with the fact that during an obvious time of need, the
only two people defending the doctor are semi-literate lunatics who
hurt his cause more than they help it.

So please, keep posting.

Old August 26th 10, 04:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Shraga" wrote in message
On Aug 23, 11:50 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
We don't really know who was assaulting who, do we. But leave it to fools
like you to rush to judgment.

My use or omission of the word "alleged" in my post has nothing to do

with its point, pea-brain. It also has nothing to do with his guilt or
innocence.

Oh, but it does and did. Why else would you post such nonsense?

It has to do with the fact that during an obvious time of need, the

only two people defending the doctor are semi-literate lunatics who
hurt his cause more than they help it.

These newsgroups are full of criminal types like you who think it is
acceptable to be cycling on hiking trails. I am sure that Mr. Vandeman does
not think I am hurting his cause. Criminal mountain bikers are forever the
sum of all evil in the world. When they crash and die on hiking trails, I
rejoice!

So please, keep posting.

I only respond to fools like you. So YOU keep posting. But if you can't take
the heat, then get out of the kitchen!