Why are revlimiters uneven?

Old May 3rd 21, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.diy,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

Default Why are revlimiters uneven?

Is it to warn you? Even my toilet cistern can slow down smoothly.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Old May 3rd 21, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.diy,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_]

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Mon, 03 May 2021 17:13:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
Old May 3rd 21, 07:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Commander Kinsey wrote

Is it to warn you?

No idea what you are on about this time.

Even my toilet cistern can slow down smoothly.

Rather different technology. Many dimmers cant,
they cut off abruptly at the lower light levels.
Old May 3rd 21, 07:36 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_]

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Tue, 4 May 2021 04:23:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Old May 4th 21, 03:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.diy,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_]

On 05/03/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is it to warn you? Even my toilet cistern can slow down smoothly.

On cars? Yes. Cutting the engine abruptly when you hit the red line
wouldn't be good so they simulate ignition breakup to give you a hint.
Old May 4th 21, 07:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)

Never saw the original post. There is a holding current in a triac, and once
the current drops below this a kind of Hysteresis occurs so you need to turn
it up to get it conducting again.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Old May 4th 21, 07:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Never saw the original post.

He ****ed up uk.d-I-y he had uk.diy

There is a holding current in a triac, and once the current drops below
this a kind of Hysteresis occurs so you need to turn it up to get it
conducting again.

leds don’t dim using triacs but still cant be dimmed right down close
to zero for use as a nightlight with the philips hues particularly.

Rod Speed wrote

Old May 4th 21, 07:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.diy,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_]

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 3 May 2021 20:01:29 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

On 05/03/2021 10:13 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Is it to warn you? Even my toilet cistern can slow down smoothly.

On cars? Yes. Cutting the engine abruptly when you hit the red line
wouldn't be good so they simulate ignition breakup to give you a hint.

Just what makes the unwashed Scottish ****** so irresistible to some of you
disgusting senile assholes? Is it the fact that he admitted that he never
wears any underwear? Or is it the fact that he rarely washes? Or both? YUCK!
Old May 4th 21, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_]

On Tue, 4 May 2021 16:36:59 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling:
Old May 4th 21, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.diy,alt.home.repair
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 4/05/21 5:06 am, Peeler wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2021 17:13:44 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

Peeler has a cartilaginous skull (although the part surrounding the
brain is composed primarily of a fibrous sheath) and tooth-like
structures composed of keratin.

uneven spoke tension Joel Techniques 5 August 31st 06 01:58 AM
Uneven Chain Wear? (PeteCresswell) Techniques 55 December 25th 05 05:21 PM
uneven leg lengths? [email protected] Techniques 9 September 10th 05 03:12 PM
Uneven disc brakes Arild Ingebrigtsen Techniques 6 September 8th 04 06:50 PM
Uneven disc brakes Arild Ingebrigtsen Techniques 0 September 7th 04 07:09 PM