any south american unicyclist out there

Old January 11th 07, 06:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeff Groves

Default any south american unicyclist out there

Hi

I'm going to be travleing in south america well mainly Colombia and
Peru. I'll have my MUni with me and would love to go for a ride. I
would love to meet up with as meny unicyclist as i can. I am willing
to travel to met people so please PM me or post a reply on this thread.
I'll be in Colombia until March 8th and then in Peru until the end of
April.

Thanks,

Jeff

--
Jeff Groves
Jeff Groves's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1385

Old January 11th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
myocardial

Hi Jeff,

Where in Peru are you going to be? I spent a month in the Titicaca
basin last year and might have some recommendations for you.

-matt

--
myocardial

Matt Wilhelm
Illustrated One Wheeler
Santa Barbara Unicycle Club

http://www.sbuni.org
myocardial's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3468

The New American Hero B. Lafferty Racing 47 July 28th 06 03:20 PM
New south-west unicyclist-Mintie Mintie Unicycling 6 April 26th 06 07:55 PM
O/T: American. Carla A-G Mountain Biking 33 April 11th 06 01:38 PM
an American Andre Racing 11 October 4th 05 01:45 AM
Area report-Salmon Falls tr., South Fork of the American River pauly Mountain Biking 1 July 3rd 05 12:21 AM