suggestions for clinchers for the boards?

Old February 20th 07, 05:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
adam85

Default suggestions for clinchers for the boards?

warrwych Wrote:
Thanks for the info Adam. I am doing some research Pet event??? If
you can all a snarling stinking slobbering festering fuzzy feral event
such as the IP a pet, then yes, it's my newly acquired pet

We had a few more than 4 in total doing the IP here in Vic, but only 1
in WMAS 2 and 2 in WMAS 3. I think the girls would rather cute
domesticated cats and small white fluffy dogs as pets

Well good luck taming that little critter. At least I didn't write "is
that your event, pet?"

I haven't done an IP before, but normally my points race turns into one
so I have *some* idea! Can you tell I can't sprint?

adam'slowtwitch'85

--
adam85

Old February 20th 07, 10:32 PM posted to aus.bicycle
warrwych

adam85 Wrote:
Well good luck taming that little critter. At least I didn't write "is
that your event, pet?"

I haven't done an IP before, but normally my points race turns into one
so I have *some* idea! Can you tell I can't sprint?

adam'slowtwitch'85

I think they are all variations on a theme ie PAIN! no matter which way
you turn the cranks.

PS that's not really a grin but a grimace

--
warrwych

Old February 22nd 07, 10:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2007-02-19, Bleve (aka Bruce)

I got down to DISC tonight to get a bit of time on the boards with the
BBN pursuit training squad (no, I'm not in that team, but it was time
BBN had booked, and we were welcome to have a play).

Rode on my Bontrager Race-lites. Didn't slip. Was very scary on the
banks (they're *steep*!) and I'm cheerfully admitting to having been
sh*tscared!

You're not going fast enough.

--
TimC
DISCLAIMER: THIS DISCLAIMER IS NOT REQUIRED BY LEADER KIBO. THIS ARTICLE

Hacking at cycling boards yeahman Racing 0 December 29th 05 06:40 PM
Message Boards CP_1 Mountain Biking 60 November 21st 05 09:40 PM
Sandwich Boards are fun! DanDan Unicycling 2 September 25th 05 06:16 PM
Lighting boards Fred UK 3 January 4th 05 06:23 PM
Indo boards? AccordNSX Unicycling 15 October 17th 03 08:25 AM