Senior competition!

Old January 11th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default Senior competition!

Ok, well I'll compete with anyone 40 and over since there doesn't seem
to be a wealth of 50+ riders doing really extreme stuff, like 8 sets
and 6' drops!

So, whatever extreme stuff you'd like to do, I'm in! Like the highest
hop *up* (straight to rubber) onto something, the longest (distance)
rolling hop, the biggest stair set, the highest drop, longest side hop
flat to flat, etc. Let's go BIG guys! And yeah, it would help if we all
document our stuff on video and post it here!

--
MuniAddict

My Videos:

'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unitik908

dude, you'd win.

Chase

--
Unitik908

All hail the exhaulted Sigpoose, for he is forever king...
R.I.P Unibiker
R.I.P Gazzaloddi
R.I.P Paul Hester
R.I.P James Doohan
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Peter Jennings
R.I.P Pope John Paul II
R.I.P James_Potters_Cat
YAMS

-last edited by the dave and sigpoose on 2005-09-05 at 08:56 pm -
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Harley

MuniAddict wrote:
Ok, well I'll compete with anyone 40 and over since there doesn't seem
to be a wealth of 50+ riders doing really extreme stuff, like 8 sets
and 6' drops!

So, whatever extreme stuff you'd like to do, I'm in! Like the highest
hop *up* (straight to rubber) onto something, the longest (distance)
rolling hop, the biggest stair set, the highest drop, longest side hop
flat to flat, etc. Let's go BIG guys! And yeah, it would help if we all
document our stuff on video and post it here!

Oh. you want proof as in videos. I was hoping to entice you into
jumping the Grand Canyon just by telling you that I had done it.

--
Harley

Always remember: With patience and perseverance you can **** a hole
through a rock.
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Unitik908 wrote:
dude, you'd win.

Chase

Nah, I just want to have a fun, informal competition with kids my age
haha! I want there to me MORE Uni "Geezers" at least trying the
extreme stuff! Comon ye old farts!

Old January 11th 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phlegm

MuniAddict wrote:
Ok, well I'll compete with anyone 40 and over

So, how about we compete in 8 years?

--
phlegm
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 11th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

phlegm wrote:
So, how about we compete in 8 years?

Sure, I'll only be SIXTY! But I'm planning on being better by then
lol!

Old January 12th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Buy me a couple of year's health insurance and I'll start working on
BIG.

--
U-Turn

-- Dave Stockton
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

U-Turn wrote:
Buy me a couple of year's health insurance and I'll start working on
BIG.

For me, Unicycling *IS* my health insurance! NO DOUBT!

Old January 12th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wobbling bear

MuniAddict wrote:
I want there to me MORE Uni "Geezers" at least trying the extreme stuff!
Comon ye old farts!

yeah ... except that I need someone to teach me how to jump! after all
those years still unable to leave good ol' earth. With other "seniors"
I think that would be easier. let's fix a meeting : Moab munifest 2009.

--
wobbling bear

One Wheel : bear necessity
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 12th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

Opting out. Instead of a senior competition, Terry, I nominate you to
start jumping in on all the different kiddle competitions going on, and
start accumulating some of those signature "trophies" on behalf of us
old guys everywhere.

Go get 'em, tiger.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...
http://www.usenet.com

senior comeback cyclist question catzz66 General 22 January 29th 06 06:59 PM
The senior Seniors Mike Causer UK 4 August 29th 05 10:25 PM
Help- Senior Thesis, win $25. Jack Kirby Social Issues 0 December 1st 04 04:45 PM
Help- Senior Thesis, win $25. Jack Kirby Social Issues 0 December 1st 04 04:45 PM
Senior Olympics gcdoss Recumbent Biking 310 August 22nd 04 04:34 PM