College Dorm + Unicycle Limitations

Old August 17th 05, 03:31 AM
carsonpalooza

Default College Dorm + Unicycle Limitations

BAHAHAHAHAHA I can't help it. Sorry Carson

It's ok

--
carsonpalooza - www.oddtodd.com

I'm jealous
I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
I think it really does help with performance.
I like your hair. You look like my friend.
Good luck finding a working pirate
That site is making me drool.
Edit... next time, post something like this in JC, and a string of
question marks does not constitute a title.
I was drooling over all those spools.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b

carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old August 17th 05, 11:05 AM
fcwegnm0b

Hahahaha, I forgot I said that stuff..

--
fcwegnm0b - HammerTron

"You build a wood contraception that slides over it and has a removable
pin at the top to keep it in place" - carsonpalooza

fcwegnm0b's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8357

Old August 18th 05, 07:43 PM
unicycle6869

Another idea; if you have a car while you're in college just keep the
uni's in the truck? When I went to college I had a take-apart 12 footer
that I made and I kept it stored in the trunk of my car so I didn't have
to bring it in and out of the dorms whenever I wanted it. Then I kept my
freestyle uni also in my truck or sometimes brought it in to my room and
you can always find a place for 1 uni. Wasn't into Muni or trials then
so that's all I had.

NOTE: When you're drunk/high/whatever and people see the uni they'll
want you to ride it but just be careful when doing tricks cause you can
fall and hurt yourself easily. I know from experience. Tried to do a 360
when I was wasted and fell hard on my ass/hands and it hurt like hell
even though I was drunk.

--
unicycle6869 - LEVEL 10 RIDER-HELL YA!

Jamey (formerly known as tuna6869)

Which is worse, a president who screws an intern, or a president who
screws the country?

*20 Years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the things you did-EXPLORE-DREAM-LIVE!
unicycle6869's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8990

Successful start for my unicycle class billham Unicycling 10 October 16th 04 04:52 PM
Cycling and vegetarianism Preston Crawford General 434 September 25th 04 09:38 PM
Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
High School Unicycle Club Memphis Mud Unicycling 11 February 11th 04 02:49 PM
unicycle "article" hell-on-wheel Unicycling 22 January 29th 04 01:36 AM