Anyone going to OUI???

Old November 13th 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
066999566

Default Anyone going to OUI???

Hey i was just wondering who is going to OUI this year???

--
066999566
Old November 13th 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

I AM! But Search..

http://tinyurl.com/5j7sow
http://tinyurl.com/5j7sow
http://tinyurl.com/5j7sow

--
UniKid2

_*Approximate*_
'Countdown To OUI' 09' (http://tinyurl.com/6axmep)

*Vive le Québec Libre!*

unipsyco:i have tried my friend's kh and it's really killing my
knees..
sp4rky-m4rky:i swear you must be doing something wrong.
Old November 13th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

I am too

--
jaco_flans

High jump:78cm
Long jump:90inches
sorry for my english... If it's wrong!
Old November 14th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

If you are hoping to go to OUI, give me a shout, I will probably be
making an email list soon enough. Where abouts are you from?

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old November 14th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
066999566

ntappin;1130677 wrote:
If you are hoping to go to OUI, give me a shout, I will probably be
making an email list soon enough. Where abouts are you from?

no im not going but im from toronto

--
066999566
Old November 15th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jaco_flans

it's bit late but i'll post it anyway, it's from Carleton Weekender, i'm
on the first page of the newspaper!!! and it's a picture from
OUI'08.

[image: http://i34.tinypic.com/jkj953.jpg]

Old November 15th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

jaco_flans;1131304 wrote:
it's bit late but i'll post it anyway, it's from Carleton Weekender, i'm
on the first page of the newspaper!!! and it's a picture from
OUI'08.

[image: http://i34.tinypic.com/jkj953.jpg]

O wow!! That is really cool! I had completely forgot that there was a
photographer there!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+1

And 066999566, you should come, there is usually a pretty decent sized
crew that comes from Toronto! It is a great deal of fun.

Old November 15th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

I'm seriously considering it. Lots of you guys I need to meet.

--
lpounds

'' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
Old November 15th 08, 12:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iTrials

jaco_flans;1131304 wrote:
it's bit late but i'll post it anyway, it's from Carleton Weekender, i'm
on the first page of the newspaper!!! and it's a picture from
OUI'08.

[image: http://i34.tinypic.com/jkj953.jpg]

That's awesome, it was a great photo too.

It was also a fun line

-Isaac

--
iTrials

*My Sponsors:*

'*unicycle.tv*'
(http://www.unicycle.tv/)
'*Bedford Unicycles*'
(www.bedfordunicycles.ca)
Old November 15th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

I had forgotten too...Julien, Hugo and I got photographied....and the
lady asked us to sign a paper because the picture would be in the
newspaper. But I never saw that pic.

066999566;1131079 wrote:
no im not going but im from toronto

errr, you should totally come. OUI'08 is an awesome experience, and
there is trial courses for every level. Seriously, if you think you're
not god enough, you're wrong. Anyone can come.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y