Pimped my muni! (with pics)

Old August 16th 05, 07:01 AM
Catboy

Default Pimped my muni! (with pics)

The cost altogether is looking around $1000, however I've gotten some
sweet deals on everything I've bought, so the actual retail value is...
$1200, on the price is right.

My dad gets packages almost evry day via UPS or Fed Ex or USPS, so I
know all of our mailmen.

Profile spacer ufo's arehiy little peices of metal that go between the
crankarms and the frame, and attatch around the hub. If you look at the
cranks where they attatch you'll see those little browninsh blackish
rings around the hub, thats where they go. They look like little UFO's
when you put the two of them together. I dont really need them, but I
want to pimp this muni to the full extent.

Jagur, you tryin to put together another muni? When is is for sale?

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts FOR SALE SOON!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)

Old August 16th 05, 09:22 AM
TheObieOne3226

cyberpunk wrote:
*WOW 30 for a thomson, that was a steal, you were smart to keep it a
secret. *

Got mine for 30 shipped, they are common...

--
TheObieOne3226 - Hello!

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

Old August 16th 05, 11:16 AM
jagur

Catboy wrote:
*Jagur, you tryin to put together another muni? When is is for sale? *

right now!...., you sould buy it..

its not compleate yet but still better than yours.

-----------------------
cyberpunk:

you were smart to keep it a secret.

what secret? i searched for a Thomson post tonite on ebay and bid,
thats no secret.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

smoke me a kipper, i'll be back for breakfast.
-forget_your_life-
--------------------------------------
-------*muni militia *-------
*one wheeled death squad*

Old August 16th 05, 12:31 PM
pdc

Is the booster necessary? I know with the one point mounts they are. I
didn't think the 2 point mounting needed a booster.

--
pdc - Unicycling Lord of Lookout Mountain

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old August 16th 05, 02:28 PM
nxixcxk

Tight lookin uni.

Aren't brakes cheating though?

--
nxixcxk
nxixcxk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10250

Old August 16th 05, 04:31 PM
liltut

What's the need for the seat to be tilted back so far? I would think it
would hurt more.

--
liltut
liltut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10321

Old August 16th 05, 07:33 PM
happy_4_u

liltut wrote:
*What's the need for the seat to be tilted back so far? I would think
it would hurt more. *

how do you sit on it?

--
happy_4_u

Am I right?
happy_4_u's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10619

Old August 16th 05, 07:54 PM
forrestunifreak

Its actaully more comfortable. The tilt makes you put less weight on
your, crotch, and more on your butt so you dont get saddle sore.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 16th 05, 11:46 PM
Catboy

The mount ivolves tilting your hips a bit more upwards when mounting to
get in the right spot, but it totally alieviates the saddle soreness
problem.

I'm almost positive a brake booster is required, to prevent the brakes
forom flexing. And since I bought a Magura and GB$ brake booster for
5bucks together, I dont really care.

Old August 17th 05, 02:37 PM
Butty

what is going on with the seat do you not have any ********?

--
Butty - 121cm sidehop to the side

yer you're right, but only when i say you are )-o
Butty's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10093

some santa cruz muni pics corbin Unicycling 12 April 12th 05 11:12 PM
Muni pics... andrew_carter Unicycling 15 March 22nd 05 10:11 PM
some maui muni pics. corbin Unicycling 13 August 19th 04 04:10 AM
Australian MUni Weekend 2004 Pics... andrew_carter Unicycling 0 April 20th 04 12:10 PM
Muni commuting onewheeldave Unicycling 10 December 24th 03 05:02 PM