The goverment is right to sue Armstrong

Old April 24th 13, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default The goverment is right to sue Armstrong

People started using email and stopped using stamps about the same time as Armstrong was cheating.

The US postal service was irretrievably damaged by the doping antics of Lance Armstrong.

Nobody collects e-mail stamps - Not one single person.
Old April 29th 13, 04:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:22:12 AM UTC-7, Anton Berlin wrote:
People started using email and stopped using stamps about the same time as Armstrong was cheating.

The US postal service was irretrievably damaged by the doping antics of Lance Armstrong.

Nobody collects e-mail stamps - Not one single person.

UPS wanted to charge me $685 to ship my bike to England. Get creative and think of a way to blame this on Armstrong!

Old April 30th 13, 04:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Apr 28, 10:55*pm, Phil H wrote:
On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:22:12 AM UTC-7, Anton Berlin wrote:
People started using email and stopped using stamps about the same time as Armstrong was cheating.

The US postal service was irretrievably damaged by the doping antics of Lance Armstrong.

Nobody collects e-mail stamps - Not one single person.

UPS wanted to charge me $685 to ship my bike to England. Get creative and think of a way to blame this on Armstrong!

I'm with you - It used to be free to Europe on American airlines as
2nd bag. That ended in 2010-2011.
Old May 24th 13, 02:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:22:12 AM UTC-7, Anton Berlin wrote:
People started using email and stopped using stamps about the same time as Armstrong was cheating.

The US postal service was irretrievably damaged by the doping antics of Lance Armstrong.

Nobody collects e-mail stamps - Not one single person.

..
..
..
****ing cock suckers.