Phlegm Stew ( Stu Fleming ) is making up his own quotes in Facebook RBR.

Old June 13th 13, 04:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Phlegm Stew ( Stu Fleming ) is making up his own quotes in Facebook RBR.

Where's a source for these quotes attributed to Vaughters?

"My general opinion is that the most effective o2 vector methods of
doping have been very limited by bio passport, new methods, and
outright fear. Limited, does not mean eliminated. But if you limited
the gains made by o2 vector doping, even the 15% will not have much of
an advantage and it does not preclude a clean rider from winning.
That's my greater point, is that doping is far from gone, but it is
contained enough to allow superior physiology to win. That is a far
cry from 10 yrs ago or even 6 years ago. It's a far cry from perfect
too, I realize that. "

Nothing -
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...1600&bih=8 03

Nada -
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...w=1600&bih=803

Zip -
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...w=1600&bih=803

Old June 14th 13, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:45:20 AM UTC-7, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

..
..
..
..
..
..
If the source was up your ass you'd know.
..
..
..
..
ZENON
..
..
..
..
Old June 15th 13, 10:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Jun 13, 10:37*pm, wrote:
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 8:45:20 AM UTC-7, Anton Berlin wrote:
Where's a source for these quotes attributed to Vaughters?

"My general opinion is that the most effective o2 vector methods of

doping have been very limited by bio passport, new methods, and

outright fear. Limited, does not mean eliminated. But if you limited

the gains made by o2 vector doping, even the 15% will not have much of

an advantage and it does not preclude a clean rider from winning.

That's my greater point, is that doping is far from gone, but it is

contained enough to allow superior physiology to win. That is a far

cry from 10 yrs ago or even 6 years ago. It's a far cry from perfect

too, I realize that. "

Nothing -

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...+greater+point...

Nada -

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...opinion+is+tha...

Zip -

https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...%25+will+not+h...

.
.
.
.
.
.
If the source was up your ass you'd know.
.
.
.
.
ZENON
.
.
.
.

Pathetic. You've lost your touch.
Old July 7th 13, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
drmofe

On Friday, 14 June 2013 03:45:20 UTC+12, Anton Berlin wrote:
Where's a source for these quotes attributed to Vaughters?

"My general opinion is that the most effective o2 vector methods of

doping have been very limited by bio passport, new methods, and

outright fear. Limited, does not mean eliminated. But if you limited

the gains made by o2 vector doping, even the 15% will not have much of

an advantage and it does not preclude a clean rider from winning.

That's my greater point, is that doping is far from gone, but it is

contained enough to allow superior physiology to win. That is a far

cry from 10 yrs ago or even 6 years ago. It's a far cry from perfect

too, I realize that. "

Dude, your Google-fu is weak.
Vaughters used those words himself; he's been verified to use the account on the forum.

Here's the permalink to the discussion on the CyclingNews forum.
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showpos...postcount=4507

And here's the link to the overall thread:
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=18079

When you've read all of that, get back to me.
Thanks,
Stu
Old July 8th 13, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 9:45:20 AM UTC-6, Anton Berlin wrote:
[...]

Looks like Stew Phlegm and his kiwi pals have taken thefleshlight to a whole new level [email protected] Racing 0 May 24th 13 02:17 AM
In case you missed the most recent serving of Phlegm Stew. Anton Berlin Racing 0 May 7th 13 01:31 AM
RBR is lucky. It was never infected by Princess Ayn's court jesterStu Fleming Anton Berlin Racing 2 April 22nd 13 06:58 PM
CHICKEN STEW ? datakoll Racing 15 April 15th 08 01:30 PM
CHICKEN STEW ? datakoll Techniques 16 April 15th 08 01:30 PM