Not Riding

Old November 13th 20, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Not Riding

I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?
Old November 13th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]

On 13/11/2020 17:27, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone
now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is
something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in
California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand
dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has
arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US
Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?

Why are maggots so damn paranoid. Do they breed them for it or do they
learn it from their parents?
Old November 13th 20, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...il&FORM =VIRE
Old November 13th 20, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:27:45 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone
now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is
something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in
California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand
dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has
arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US
Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?

Lol, the orange blimp is only ****ed because he couldn't make t happen.
Something about your "Nations Constitution".

Old November 13th 20, 10:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 12:48:52 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:27:45 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone
now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is
something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in
California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand
dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has
arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US
Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?

Lol, the orange blimp is only ****ed because he couldn't make t happen.
Something about your "Nations Constitution".

You funny little cock suckers don't have a bill of rights. That is how they could beat a woman for not following tyrannical commands. You are nothing more than invaders in what used to be a clean land.
Old November 13th 20, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:19:23 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

[...]

Typical tommy ad homien.
Waste of time telling me you fetish.
Australians all live in a democratic country.
We require social responsibility.
Elementary, if you attack plod ere, you can expect to be beaten. In the
USA show would have been strangled or shot.
Name a country that hasn't been invaded, multiple times.
Australia has had at least three.
Capitalism ruins every country it touches.
For that matter, organised religion does too.

Old November 13th 20, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 11/13/2020 4:46 PM, news18 wrote:
[...]

In the style of Mr Churchill, those may be the two worst
systems, except for all the others:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ozambique.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old November 14th 20, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:27:45 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?

But Tommy, U.S. law allows the use of the Military to counter an
insurrection.

From Title 10 US Code the President may use the militia or Armed
Forces to:

§ 331 – Suppress an insurrection against a State government at the
request of the Legislature or, if not in session, the Governor.

§ 332 – Suppress unlawful obstruction or rebellion against the
U.S.

§ 333 – Suppress insurrection or domestic violence if it (1)
hinders the execution of the laws to the extent that a part or class
of citizens are deprived of Constitutional rights and the State is
unable or refuses to protect those rights or (2) obstructs the
execution of any Federal law or impedes the course of justice under
Federal laws.)

See Tommy, just as I've ,said, "You Don't Know What You Are Talking
About"!
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 14th 20, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:19:23 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

Hey! Tommy! What does the Bill of Rights have to do with putting down
an insurrection.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 14th 20, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost gone now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again. This is something to look forward to since it has now reached the point in California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined a thousand dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the US Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the uprising?

But Tommy, U.S. law allows the use of the Military to counter an
insurrection.

From Title 10 US Code the President may use the militia or Armed
Forces to:

§ 331 – Suppress an insurrection against a State government at the
request of the Legislature or, if not in session, the Governor.

§ 332 – Suppress unlawful obstruction or rebellion against the
U.S.

§ 333 – Suppress insurrection or domestic violence if it (1)
hinders the execution of the laws to the extent that a part or class
of citizens are deprived of Constitutional rights and the State is
unable or refuses to protect those rights or (2) obstructs the
execution of any Federal law or impedes the course of justice under
Federal laws.)

See Tommy, just as I've ,said, "You Don't Know What You Are Talking
About"!

Let us all sincerely hope that can be avoided.

A brief perusal of history with show that in civil wars the
military splits as well as the populace.