Not Riding

Old November 14th 20, 07:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Not Riding

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 2:47:27 AM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 16:43:53 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 2:46:38 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:19:23 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 12:48:52 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:27:45 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

I have been nursing a saddle sore all week long and it is almost
gone now. Today it is going to rain so tomorrow I will ride again.
This is something to look forward to since it has now reached the
point in California that a man that gave a Halloween run was fined
a thousand dollars for daring to defy the state orders to hide in
place.

The tyranny has arrived. I wonder how long until the civil war has
arrived and Biden with all of his Constitutional training uses the
US Military in contravention of the Constitution to quell the
uprising?
Lol, the orange blimp is only ****ed because he couldn't make t
happen.
Something about your "Nations Constitution".
You funny little cock suckers don't have a bill of rights. That is
how they could beat a woman for not following tyrannical commands.
You are nothing more than invaders in what used to be a clean land.
Typical tommy ad homien.
Waste of time telling me you fetish.
Australians all live in a democratic country.
We require social responsibility.
Elementary, if you attack plod ere, you can expect to be beaten. In the
USA show would have been strangled or shot.
Name a country that hasn't been invaded, multiple times.
Australia has had at least three.
Capitalism ruins every country it touches.
For that matter, organised religion does too.

A democratic country where those big manly cops beat up a woman. We've
got your number. Come here and show me your democracy.

Are you paying for the return air fare?"

Believe me, you won't be needing it.
Old November 14th 20, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 2:57:57 AM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 17:08:33 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:
Women in the United States are treated just like men, if you threaten
anyone with a weapon and do not relinquish it when ordered to by a cop
you are shot dead. In Australia if you are standing in your own front
yard without a mask a couple of big burly cops with night sticks beat
you nearly to death in front of their children.

Do you have a url for this imaginary event?

One woman was charged with advocating breaking with reference to measures
to control covid-19. Se was 'arrested' with physical restraint when she
threatened plod and refused to give an undertaking that she would cease
tell others to break the law.

Another was walking down the street without a mask on, whch was alegal
requirement at the time, and when plod stopped her she became aggressive
and violent. Naturally they returned the favour.

FYI, only a few rat bags have been opposed to the lock down and mask
requirements in Australia. We have only had 907 deaths from covid-19 and
the only infections in the country recently have all been from people
allowed to return from overseas and were detected during thier fortnght
compulsory quarantien.
Seem like the kind of
person you admire John. Let me know when you plan on visiting the states
and I'll give you a warm welcome right in the airport.

Once again tommyys true nature is on display.

My true nature is that I come from a family of prize fighters and you come from a family of crooks and robbers.
Old November 14th 20, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 5:36:28 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/13/2020 10:12 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:36:56 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

A brief perusal of history with show that in civil wars the
military splits as well as the populace.

It wouldn't be much of a war if the miltary were all on the same side.

for 'Our Recent Unpleasantness', some among 'best' of our
officer corps (such as Lee, first in his class at West
Point) faced some of the 'worst' (Grant, nearly expelled,
bottom of his class).
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Grant won very simply by spending the lives of his men like they were water. MacArthur was the same sort of person. He planned on losing one million men in the invasion of Japan and was quite angry when Truman ended the war before he could invade.
Old November 14th 20, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 07:35:58 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

On 11/13/2020 10:12 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:36:56 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

A brief perusal of history with show that in civil wars the
military splits as well as the populace.

It wouldn't be much of a war if the miltary were all on the same side.

for 'Our Recent Unpleasantness', some among 'best' of our
officer corps (such as Lee, first in his class at West
Point) faced some of the 'worst' (Grant, nearly expelled,
bottom of his class).

Actually Lee graduated 2nd in his class (Charles Mason who became head
of the Iowa Supreme Court in 1846 was first)

Charles Mason and Robert Lee are holders of the two highest
graduation scores in the history of the Academy. The 3rd highest score
is held by Douglas MacArthur.

Grant graduated 21st out of 39 cadets.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 14th 20, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 12:46:43 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 11/14/2020 8:35 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/13/2020 10:12 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 18:36:56 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

A brief perusal of history with show that in civil wars the
military splits as well as the populace.

It wouldn't be much of a war if the miltary were all on the same side.

for 'Our Recent Unpleasantness', some among 'best' of our officer corps
(such as Lee, first in his class at West Point) faced some of the
'worst' (Grant, nearly expelled, bottom of his class).

I've known of cases where very inept students rose to the occasion when
given responsibilities on the job.

I've also known of cases where immense wealth or other resources allowed
less capable people to beat more capable people.

I suspect with Lee vs. Grant, both phenomena played a part.

I believe that the general consensus today is that Lee was brilliant
tactically while Grant was more the plodding, one step at a time sort,
who, when the Union forces were so resoundingly beaten during the
first day at the Battle of Shiloh, simply said, "Whip ‘em tomorrow,
though" and went on to do it.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 14th 20, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:29:52 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

And as usual you have your head firmly inserted up your arse.

Responsibility for the planning of Operation Downfall (the invasion of
Japan) fell to American commanders Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz,
General of the Army Douglas MacArthur and the Joint Chiefs of
Staff—Fleet Admirals Ernest King and William D. Leahy, and Generals of
the Army George Marshall and Hap Arnold (the latter being the
commander of the U.S. Army Air Forces).[

In April 1945, the Joint Chiefs of Staff formally adopted a planning
paper giving a range of possible casualties based on experience in
both Europe and the Pacific. Given a troop list of 766,700 men and a
90-day campaign, the US Sixth Army could be expected to suffer between
149,046 casualties (including 28,981 dead and missing)

In a letter to General Curtis LeMay when LeMay assumed command of the
B-29 force on Guam, General Lauris Norstad told LeMay that if an
invasion took place, it would cost the US "half a million" dead.

In May, Admiral Nimitz's staff estimated 49,000 U.S casualties in the
first 30 days of Operation Olympic, including 5,000 at sea.

A study done by General MacArthur's staff in June estimated 23,000 US
casualties in the first 30 days of Olympic and 125,000 after 120 days,
fighting an assumed Japanese force of 300,000.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 15th 20, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:27:25 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

[...]

A family of prize lunatics and wanna be thugs is more like it.
You must have inherited concussion and be unable to afford medical
assistance.

Old November 15th 20, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Lol, in other words your just full of **** and wind.

Old November 15th 20, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 9:08:49 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
[...]

Since you freaky criminal descendants don't have any bill of rights you can make it up as you go. Personally I would love to meet you. You would greatly regret it.
Old November 15th 20, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 9:10:30 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:25:26 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 2:47:27 AM UTC-8, news18 wrote:

Name a country that hasn't been invaded, multiple times.
Australia has had at least three.
Capitalism ruins every country it touches.
For that matter, organised religion does too.
A democratic country where those big manly cops beat up a woman.
We've got your number. Come here and show me your democracy.
Are you paying for the return air fare?"

Believe me, you won't be needing it.

Lol, in other words your just full of **** and wind.

Don't you have a woman to go and club?