Sometime Back I Warned about Absentee Ballots as the Bane of Democracy...

Old November 14th 20, 08:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Sometime Back I Warned about Absentee Ballots as the Bane of Democracy...

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 6:31:21 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/13/2020 8:03 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

well with all of your military knowledge why don't you move to the beautiful people's republic of China? Seem to me that they would give anything to get someone with the knowledge that you keep hidden in your arm pit.+

That's a really weird thing to say, Tom. John has never given any clue
he's dissatisfied with his current residence or living conditions.

Come to think of it, I don't recall anyone here complaining much about
their neighborhood, their financial condition, their expenses, their
employment history or much of anything else. Only you have moaned and
raged about all of those.

Seems if anyone should move, it should be you! You're better off leaving
that hell hole.

But he has no problem telling us what a wonderful modern country where people are living in luxury if you don't count welding the doors shut in an apartment building to keep covid-19 victims in the spread to the other people of that building. If he things that China is such a nice place let him move there and actually live there before talking about it.
Old November 14th 20, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 8:29:52 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 21:18:26 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 11/13/2020 7:46 PM, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:02:46 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 11/13/2020 6:22 PM, John B. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 20:57:56 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 07:43:45 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:44:57 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:07:03 -0600, AMuzi wrote:

We'll see. IMHO Trump won Wisconsin until Mr Barrett piled in his own
tranche of 'special' ballots late in the night.
Are you seekingto prove tommy is intelligent?
Please explain that.
AFAIK, no one has voted after pols closed.
All that has happened, as it always does is that vote counting has
continued to take place until all votes are counted.
In the decades of watching the count come it, it is common, in close
seats, for the person with the greatest number of votes to vary over
the days/days. It sn't over to tall the votes are counted.

Further, it is typical for various voting booths to favour certain
party candidates, at each election, s if the ovtes for that booth are
not counted first, then a boost will go to one or other candidates.

Tell us all you moron - what DO you know about American elections? You
don't even see what is coming in Australia.

Vote counting is vote counting the world over.

Unlike the residents of the USA, I can read detailed accurate reports
from various sources as to what is really going on, unlike the mouth
frothing rants of refuse you spew that you go on with.

Face it, TRUMP LOST comprehensively. Biden has a clear majority(not
subject to automatic recount) ins enough states to give him the electoral
college vote to be formally declared the next President of the USA.

The really good thing is wen he is an ex-president, the law sutes its
will follow.

And Tom's hero just lost another state. They just recounted the votes
in Georgia and Bidon won again.

I don't think that's correct. They're not supposed to finish the hand
recount until Tuesday or thereabouts.

Well, to paraphrase Will Rogers, "all I know is what I see on the TV".
https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/11...s-trump-at-232

I should add that the official win/loss decision takes place in
January and become official on 6 January with the formal counting of
votes by the congress.

Unless, of course there is an argument :-)

OK, on digging further, they did certify Biden as the winner.

I was right in that they haven't finished the manual (and mandatory, by
GA law) recount. But I was wrong in thinking the certification came only
after the recount.

But the official vote isn't until the Congress counts the electoral
votes. I read somewhere that if the Congress can't agree that there is
a procedure for the Speaker of the House to become acting president.
In other news, the Republican party just announced it also wants a
manual recount of the 1936 presidential election. They swear Alf Landon
really won it.

Never was there a moron so uneducated.
Old November 14th 20, 08:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 9:41:21 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/13/2020 10:00 PM, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/13/2020 8:31 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 11/13/2020 8:03 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

well with all of your military knowledge why don't you
move to the beautiful people's republic of China? Seem to
me that they would give anything to get someone with the
knowledge that you keep hidden in your arm pit.+

That's a really weird thing to say, Tom. John has never
given any clue he's dissatisfied with his current residence
or living conditions.

Come to think of it, I don't recall anyone here complaining
much about their neighborhood, their financial condition,
their expenses, their employment history or much of anything
else. Only you have moaned and raged about all of those.

Seems if anyone should move, it should be you! You're better
off leaving that hell hole.

[raises hand] I did. So I moved.

Many of my neighbors thought I was nuts but the ones who didn't leave
saw their businesses destroyed.

Whether it's to your credit or to my bad memory, I don't remember much
complaining from you. I do remember you saying you were moving.
I've since talked with some including my former next door neighbor, a
1980 immigrant, who said he thought I was bonkers but then 3 years later
was glad to sell out and leave as well. If Tom's waiting for enlightened
leadership in Oakland, he ought to rethink that.

Tom is such a paragon of intelligence. _HE_ should be providing the
enlightened leadership - even if it's leading the exodus.

Shouldn't you be telling us that someone else that left school early was stupid rather than someone like you that had to attend for 4 extra years and still accomplished nothing? As I said, if you were satisfied being nothing and doing nothing that is fine with me, but calling other people stupid because they didn't need all of the extra education when they were successful and you were not shows a great deal about why Republicans do not like you snotty people and your sick minded manner of looking down your nose at others. That is why so many of your type get their noses broken.
Old November 14th 20, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/14/2020 3:11 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

I'm not so concerned with what you imagine Jay may have said. I'm much
more concerned about YOU. You post an unending stream of complaints and
misery. You obviously need to make some big changes.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 14th 20, 10:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Don't they announce the results Dec 20th or thereabouts?

3 U.S.C. §15 states that
Congress shall be in session on the sixth day of January succeeding
every meeting of the electors

and

the congress will meet and count the Electoral votes and "shall
thereupon announce the state of the vote, which announcement shall be
deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected
President and Vice President of the United States".
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 14th 20, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-8, 2wheelfan wrote:
...and it appears there is at least proof of it in several states where numerous dead voters cast votes, probably for Biden.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ud-dead-voters

In the seventies when I was a young lawyer and a WNC elections official I concluded that even though absentee ballots were required to be authenticated by a notary public, we received more than just a few at our board of elections where it appeared that both the voter and the notary were crooks.

And I have seen quite a few notarial acknowledgments that were forged. All you need is a stolen or fake seal and a little bit of legalese to do it.

So I told you that the latest RELAXED rules on absentee ballots was a freeway to election fraud.

I'm a little elderly now and having trouble with cataracts so I'll cut this short, but I'd also like to point out that these big dark and inscrutable computer tabulation companies like Dominion and ES&S also have easy ways to commit electronic fraud. In addition, their systems are porous and easy to hack, as Russ Ramsland will tell you.

So you should monitor credible claims made by Harvard grad, Russ Ramsland of Dallas, and MIT scientist, Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who have proved electronic election fraud. Stalin was so right about that when he said all you need is the power to COUNT the votes.

I'll try to come back and post more about electronic fraud later, with URLs.

Also watch tweets by superlawyer Sidney Powell. And if you're conservative go RUMBLE and PARLER.

Happy bicycling! Damn, what with gaining weight during this big quarantine and grocery store paranoia, I need endorphens and calories burnt. Plus, the outside world here in WNC, with our bears, raccoons, and foxes roaming the streets of Asheville, is so beautiful!

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get Biden elected. After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a “mega trade deal” this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the 10 ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of all American jobs that recovered under Trump.
Old November 15th 20, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:46:39 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-8, 2wheelfan wrote:

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get Biden elected.
After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a “mega trade deal”
this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the 10
ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of all American jobs
that recovered under Trump.

Wow, that is news to Aust, NZ, Japan, SK and just about everyone you
mention. Where do you kooks get your information.

Old November 15th 20, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 11/14/2020 11:19 PM, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:46:39 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-8, 2wheelfan wrote:

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get Biden elected.
After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a “mega trade deal”
this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the 10
ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of all American jobs
that recovered under Trump.

Wow, that is news to Aust, NZ, Japan, SK and just about everyone you
mention. Where do you kooks get your information.

Where? Anywhere. It's in my Saturday newspaper.

Here's a link:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-a...-idUSKBN27V03X

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old November 15th 20, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_6_]

On 15/11/2020 17:22, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/14/2020 11:19 PM, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 15:46:39 -0800, Tom Kunich wrote:

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 7:45:07 AM UTC-8, 2wheelfan wrote:

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get Biden elected.
After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a “mega trade
deal”
this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and the 10
ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of all American jobs
that recovered under Trump.

Wow, that is news to Aust, NZ, Japan, SK and just about everyone you
mention. Where do you kooks get your information.

Where? Anywhere. It's in my Saturday newspaper.

Here's a link:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-a...-idUSKBN27V03X

Reuters, Lamestream media :-)

Old November 15th 20, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

2wheelfan wrote:

I just discovered why the Chinese worked so hard to get
Biden elected.
After years of negotiations. China is set to sign a
“mega trade deal”
this weekend with Japan, South Korea, Australia, New
Zealand and the 10
ASEAN member countries.

Biden will sign on to that and we will see the end of
all American jobs
that recovered under Trump.

Wow, that is news to Aust, NZ, Japan, SK and just about
everyone you
mention. Where do you kooks get your information.

Where? Anywhere. It's in my Saturday newspaper.

Here's a link:
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-a...-idUSKBN27V03X

Reuters, Lamestream media :-)

Oh christ search it yourself. There are a hundred links if
you click 'news'. It was on the front page of my paper
yesterday, i.e., this is not a secret by any means.