LOL, from *(ride-a-dork-lot)* Mitchel Sprinsky site

Old July 3rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default LOL, from *(ride-a-dork-lot)* Mitchel Sprinsky site

This has got to be him joking. "Damn waterbars on the climb", uh, I go
right over them, right up them, and they're almost on every trail in
Colorado. Geee wiz Mitchel...

"no lungs", WTF? how long have you been MTBing? Lungs couldn't take it?
Yet you're out here broadcasting yoruself daily to sell us to your
awe...? You want us to be with you and excited about your videos &
biking ventures, but now you'er saying yourself, by your own accord (or
did I help you see you are in fact a wussy?) that you're a wussy...?

LOL, LOL, LMAO, I can't take it, this guy, he's such a nerd. Like I
said, he started making phone calls about me posting and where I posted
from, so clearly, this guys head aint right, especially when he's
saying he can't handle White Ranch, which is average Colorado MTBing
trail.
First Dirt in My New Home
Written by Mitchell W. Sprinsky
Sunday, 25 June 2006
White Ranch Park, Golden, Colorado

First things first, no laughing. I only did 7.14 miles today which was
a big enough disappointment for me. Now the excuses...

1. First time on this trail and no one with me.

2. No lungs. Legs were fine but the lungs couldn't take it.

3. Damn water bars on the climbs.

Now the good stuff. Having wanted to ride on Saturday, the real estate
agent kept me busy the entire day so Sunday was going to be the ride
day. I had checked the Internet for people or groups riding in the area
(I hate riding unknown trails alone), but they were all heading to
Summit county. I thought this would be a bit too much at this point, so
I opted for what I thought was an "easy" trail. Since Golden is where I
am looking for permanent residency, I thought I would ride one of the
local trails - White Ranch. It was considerably smaller than Golden
Gate State Park and by the looks of the trail map, everything looped
around. In other words, no getting lost.

I guess my first mistake was not knowing where to park. I opted for the
top of the mountain lot, but it looks like most people to the fire road
climb up Belcher. Oh well, save it for next time.

Old July 4th 06, 12:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

schitzoman Wrote:
mucho crapola snipola

at least the man knows and admits his limitations. only way to improve.
I for one enjoy reading his posts. Much more so than the drivel you
spout so do yourself a favour and **** off.

--
davebee

Old July 4th 06, 01:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

LIBERATOR wrote:
[...]

climb up Belcher. Oh well, save it for next time. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Old July 4th 06, 04:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default LOL, from *(ride-a-dork-lot)* Mitchel Sprinsky site (courtesy flush)

I think I speak for the majority of alt.music.rush

we have liberator killfiled, we for the most part do not respond to him.
When you repond to him, and press send, without deleting alt music rush
we get sent a whacky message about some subject we dont care about sent to
our group.
You are helping him with his attempts to irritate people.
The smart choice would be to not respond at all, but if you must........how
about taking off the non sense
cross post? a little courtesy flush please?

CTD

Old July 6th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Chuck the duck?

I've never seen you post before. You must be new, yet you're speaking
for all of alt.music.rush.

Can you explain that? Your behavior is opposite of what you claim.

You are very much revealing that your last name is Newbon. The
retardation of doing one thing but saying the complete opposite, of
which hypocrisy is so clear, indicates a high level of ignorance,
retardation, that only the Newbon family members have reached, thus you
must be a Newbon.

Old July 6th 06, 03:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

davebee wrote:
schitzoman Wrote:
mucho crapola snipola

at least the man knows and admits his limitations. only way to improve.
I for one enjoy reading his posts. Much more so than the drivel you
spout so do yourself a favour and **** off.

Dave, he's obviously not followed to closely by you. Because if he was,
you'd see that he's a hypocrite, and playing games here.

Old July 7th 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 21:54:02 +1000, davebee
wrote:

schitzoman Wrote:
mucho crapola snipola

at least the man knows and admits his limitations. only way to improve.
I for one enjoy reading his posts. Much more so than the drivel you
spout so do yourself a favour and **** off.

Did you say somehting?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site? Bart Winkler Recumbent Biking 2 February 14th 05 11:44 PM
Useful site citizen142 UK 2 January 7th 05 07:12 PM
Announcing the NAUCC 2004 Web site and the opening of NAUCC 2004 registration! tadaniels Unicycling 1 March 17th 04 12:57 AM
new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM