Conservative guy

Old November 12th 20, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Conservative guy

Wow, what a conservative guy. About bicycles, that is.

Old news, but still interesting thoughts.

https://www.roadbikereview.com/revie...ritchey-design

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 13th 20, 08:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op donderdag 12 november 2020 om 23:51:04 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
Wow, what a conservative guy. About bicycles, that is.

Old news, but still interesting thoughts.

https://www.roadbikereview.com/revie...ritchey-design

--
- Frank Krygowski

Just a (biased) opinion Frank. Nothing wrong with that BTW. You know they sell ultra light CF handlebars, stems and seatposts with his name on it.

Lou
Old November 13th 20, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:35:20 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Op donderdag 12 november 2020 om 23:51:04 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
Wow, what a conservative guy. About bicycles, that is.

Old news, but still interesting thoughts.

https://www.roadbikereview.com/revie...ritchey-design

--
- Frank Krygowski

Just a (biased) opinion Frank. Nothing wrong with that BTW. You know they sell ultra light CF handlebars, stems and seatposts with his name on it.

Trek bought up the rights to the Bontrager line a long time ago and all of their line of accessories have Bontrager on them. So Keith and others now market their own ideas under other names.
Old November 13th 20, 07:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 8:23:09 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 11:35:20 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Op donderdag 12 november 2020 om 23:51:04 UTC+1 schreef Frank Krygowski:
Wow, what a conservative guy. About bicycles, that is.

Old news, but still interesting thoughts.

https://www.roadbikereview.com/revie...ritchey-design

--
- Frank Krygowski

Just a (biased) opinion Frank. Nothing wrong with that BTW. You know they sell ultra light CF handlebars, stems and seatposts with his name on it.

Trek bought up the rights to the Bontrager line a long time ago and all of their line of accessories have Bontrager on them. So Keith and others now market their own ideas under other names.

What does that have to do with Tom Ritchey?

Maybe you should go back to foaming at the mouth about some lunatic conspiracy -- at least until the nurse delivers your morning medications. Also ask her for some Neosporin for your saddle sore.

-- Jay Beattie
Old November 13th 20, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Your correct Jay, it is not a conspiracy, it is now out in the open. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...il&FORM =VIRE
Old November 13th 20, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 11/13/2020 2:00 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
[...]

Wow. Is that the sort of stuff you listen to?

I see Tim Pool left school at age 14. I think I understand your affinity.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old November 13th 20, 11:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

On Friday, November 13, 2020 at 12:47:06 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
[...]

I see you still haven't told me your address. What do you have to worry about? It would appear that you're younger than I am and so you should be able to handle yourself against a 76 year old man.
Old November 13th 20, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

[...]

Well, you left school at 65 years old, you had to be pretty damned slow.
Old November 13th 20, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

wrote:

I see Tim Pool left school at age 14. I think I understand your
affinity.

Well, you left school at 65 years old, you had to be pretty damned slow.

No dip ****. It is called life long learning.
For some people, leaving secondary school was the extent of their formal
education and learning. The wise continue it all their lives.

Old November 14th 20, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:25:43 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

But Tommy, what is the purpose of telling you Frank's address. After
all, if you can't afford groceries you'd never be able to afford a bus
ticket to visit Frank and return.

Or perhaps, like the 10th Bomb Wing, you'd just imagine the trip.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Bill Weir, Ultra Conservative Mike Vandeman[_4_] Mountain Biking 32 May 13th 10 11:13 PM
Conservative Way Forward Nuxx Bar UK 36 March 21st 08 06:36 PM
Ed Dolan - Republican? Conservative? Jeff Grippe Recumbent Biking 28 August 9th 07 07:12 AM
It always happens when a conservative is sucessful [email protected] Racing 6 August 24th 05 03:55 AM
Bush seeks conservative to replace Lance ;) Bob Dole General 4 July 28th 05 05:44 PM