Arab women are not free because they can't drive --Netanyahu'sclaims are pure manipulation

Old June 12th 11, 06:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Default Arab women are not free because they can't drive --Netanyahu'sclaims are pure manipulation

(I think riding a bicycle makes me smarter, but I'm almost reminiscing
my scooter rides. You can't afford to be dumb --or talk on the phone--
to ride one either)

On Jun 12, 11:59 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach
Cruiser Philosopher" wrote:
I must clarify that besides the bicycle... the SCOOTER is also the
perfect VEHICLE OF LIBERATION. Both are made in Taiwan of very high
quality, which could not be coincidence. It's fun and cool --and
cheap! Too dangerous for our Darwinist roads though. Perhaps for China
too.

One thing we must do about the scooters is DEREGULATE them, in other
words, no license whatsoever required under 150cc.

The drivers license is rather a LICENSE TO KILL, which means you must
drive a car to cause major damage other than to yourself. What we want
to encourage is more bicycles and scooters --desirable behavior-
rather than cages --bad behavior.

One major difference between a Chinese and Taiwanese scooter is the
top speed it reaches. That's right, Taiwanese scooters are faster.