Looking for helmets

Old December 13th 11, 10:09 AM
hour hour is offline
Junior Member

Location: Woodpark North Carolina,USA
Default Looking for helmets

hey guys I am looking for a motorcycle helmets can you give me an idea which one one is good?
Old December 13th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On 13/12/2011 09:09, hour wrote:

hey guys I am looking for a motorcycle helmets can you give me an idea
which one one is good?

No.

UD

Old December 13th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

hour wrote:
hey guys I am looking for a motorcycle helmets can you give me an idea
which one one is good?

A helmet won't save you on a Tuesday.
Old December 14th 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

hour wrote:
hey guys I am looking for a motorcycle helmets can you give me an idea
which one one is good?

An Army surplus store.

Oh, wait, I thought this was just helmets - motorcycle helmets, that's
different - here you go:

http://www.oddee.com/item_96633.aspx

-S-

Equestrian helmets as bicycle helmets? [email protected][_2_] General 19 December 27th 09 03:56 AM
Helmets and DfT [email protected] UK 4 November 7th 07 10:52 PM
helmets underdog Unicycling 2 July 7th 06 11:58 PM
Helmets week on my new blog, a question regarding helmets and my blog. 101bike Racing 7 March 18th 06 04:14 AM
Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads Tamyka Bell Australia 3 November 30th 04 12:25 PM