Virginia Creeper Trial Ride?

Old February 18th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Virginia Creeper Trial Ride?

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a unicycle ride
on the Virginia Creeper Trail. I've been on the trail with my family
on bikes and it's a very scenic route that's easy to do. The entire
trail used to be a railroad but it now it's a dirt trail and there are
several Trestle bridges. The Virginia Creeper Trail stretches 35 miles
from Abingdon Virginia thru Damascus Virginia to the NC State Line near
Whitetop Virginia. Along they way up there's is a slow moving river
that people can go swimming in and there are restrooms along parts of
the trail with a few food stores at the top and in the middle. I'm
thinking that the ride would be in the summer when people are are out
of school and when the weather is nice.

Anyone interested?

http://www.vacreepertrail.com/#

|Filename: Trail003.jpg |

carsonpalooza

I just wear bike shorts...* the tight kind*
That site is making me drool.
-Dave aka fcwegnm0b
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old February 18th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

You could probably convince me to come down in the spring/early summer.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*