Bike Rent in Pau

Old April 29th 08, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thedudeinthehat

Default Bike Rent in Pau

Is it possible to hire bikes in the Pau area (decent road variety)?

has anyone any knowledge of a good company or possible longer term
hire throughout the Pyrennes?

thanks
Old April 29th 08, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

"thedudeinthehat" wrote in message
Is it possible to hire bikes in the Pau area (decent road variety)?

I hired one from a small bike shop at the bottom of the Col D'Aubisque once
(Laruns). So I expect road bike hire will be fairly easy to find.

cheers,
clive

Old April 30th 08, 03:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dan Gregory

thedudeinthehat wrote:
Is it possible to hire bikes in the Pau area (decent road variety)?

has anyone any knowledge of a good company or possible longer term
hire throughout the Pyrennes?

I don't know these people but they could probably help
http://www.velopyrenees.com/index.htm