Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

Old July 8th 11, 05:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Kerry Montgomery

Default Solution to Bashed Chainrings?

"Tºm Shermªn °_°" " wrote in message
On 7/6/2011 1:12 PM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:
wrote in message
Per T?m Sherm?n ":
http://www.seed-your-ideas.com/Triebwerk/en/index.html.

They lost me on the "Variable chainring with 23,24,25 allow...."
--
PeteCresswell

Pete,
I think that means that you can fit either a 23 or 24 or 25 tooth
chainring,
giving some flexibility in your overall gear ratio.
As Tom says, probably 'way too expensive, but it would keep the big ring
on
my recumbent trike from touching the pavement when loading/unloading it
from
the back of my car.
Kerry

What trike did you end up with?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Tom,
Got an HP Velotechnik Scorpion fx with the tallest seat option. Very happy
with it so far.
Thanks,
Kerry

Old July 8th 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 6, 10:41*pm, Tºm Shermªn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 7/7/2011 12:33 AM, Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:

On Jul 6, 5:45 am, David *wrote:
In rec.bicycles.tech Mike *wrote:
:On Jul 5, 9:46 pm, T m Sherm n _ " *wrote:

: *This should solve the problem, though I imagine the price will be high:
: *http://www.seed-your-ideas.com/Triebwerk/en/index.html.
:
: *It would also make transporting and going through doors and/or up and
: *down stairs more easy with a SWB 'bent or tadpole trike.
:
: *--
: *T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
: *I am a vehicular cyclist.

:A much better solution: stick to pavement, and stop destroying
:wildlife habitat. Sheesh.

Says the man who wonders around other people's property with a saw.

Restoring habitat -- something you obviously know nothng about..

Is restoring habitat part of your court mandated public service work?

Yes.

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

Removing exotic species.
Old July 8th 11, 08:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 7, 7:44*am, Phil W Lee wrote:
Tºm Shermªn °_° " considered
Thu, 07 Jul 2011 00:41:15 -0500 the perfect time to write:

On Jul 6, 5:45?am, David *wrote:
[...]

It's used for removing branches that make the area an unsuitable
habitat for hikers.
And for attacking anyone he doesn't think should be there.- Hide quoted text -

Can you say "charge dismissed", liar?
Old July 8th 11, 08:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 7, 12:42*pm, Chalo wrote:
Phil W Lee wrote:

T•m Sherm&n wrote

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

It's used for removing branches that make the area an unsuitable
habitat for hikers.
And for attacking anyone he doesn't think should be there.

When he isn't using it as a weapon, I understand that Mike Vandeman
uses his saw to cut Genista, a nice-looking but invasive and
allergenic woody shrub.

Yes, it's funny that MV sees fit to remove species he considers
invasive, while actually representing the most invasive and
destructive species of all (and acting the part). *And then he attacks
people in various ways for doing exactly what he's doing, minus the
gratuitous killing of wild plants.

BS.
Old July 8th 11, 11:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 7/8/2011 2:12 AM, Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:

On Jul 6, 5:45 am, David �wrote:
In rec.bicycles.tech Mike �wrote:
:On Jul 5, 9:46 pm, T m Sherm n " �wrote:

: �This should solve the problem, though I imagine the price will be high:
: �http://www.seed-your-ideas.com/Triebwerk/en/index.html.
:
: �It would also make transporting and going through doors and/or up and
: �down stairs more easy with a SWB 'bent or tadpole trike.
:
: �--
: �T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
: �I am a vehicular cyclist.

:A much better solution: stick to pavement, and stop destroying
:wildlife habitat. Sheesh.

Says the man who wonders around other people's property with a saw.

Restoring habitat -- something you obviously know nothng about..

Is restoring habitat part of your court mandated public service work?

Yes.

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

Removing exotic species.

And attacking mountain bikers.

Old July 9th 11, 09:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 6, 5:45 am, David * wrote:
In rec.bicycles.tech Mike * wrote:
:On Jul 5, 9:46 pm, T m Sherm n " * wrote:

: * This should solve the problem, though I imagine the price will be high:
: * http://www.seed-your-ideas.com/Triebwerk/en/index.html.
:
: * It would also make transporting and going through doors and/or up and
: * down stairs more easy with a SWB 'bent or tadpole trike.
:
: * --
: * T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
: * I am a vehicular cyclist.

:A much better solution: stick to pavement, and stop destroying
:wildlife habitat. Sheesh.

Says the man who wonders around other people's property with a saw.

Restoring habitat -- something you obviously know nothng about..

Is restoring habitat part of your court mandated public service work?

Yes.

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

Removing exotic species.

And attacking mountain bikers.

Can you say "charge dismissed"? I didn't think so. Do you lie because
you took up mountain biking, or were you always a liar? That makes
everything you say worthess.
Old July 9th 11, 09:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chalo

Mike Vandeman wrote:

Tخm Shermشn wrote:

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

Removing exotic species.

AKA killing wild plants.

What was it you get so torqued up at mountain bikers about?

Chalo
Old July 9th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 7/9/2011 3:04 AM, Mike "Handsaw" Vandeman wrote:

On Jul 6, 5:45 am, David � wrote:
In rec.bicycles.tech Mike � wrote:
:On Jul 5, 9:46 pm, T m Sherm n " � wrote:

: � This should solve the problem, though I imagine the price will be high:
: �http://www.seed-your-ideas.com/Triebwerk/en/index.html.
:
: � It would also make transporting and going through doors and/or up and
: � down stairs more easy with a SWB 'bent or tadpole trike.
:
: � --
: � T m Sherm n - 42.435731,-83.985007
: � I am a vehicular cyclist.

:A much better solution: stick to pavement, and stop destroying
:wildlife habitat. Sheesh.

Says the man who wonders around other people's property with a saw.

Restoring habitat -- something you obviously know nothng about..

Is restoring habitat part of your court mandated public service work?

Yes.

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

Removing exotic species.

And attacking mountain bikers.

Can you say "charge dismissed"? I didn't think so. Do you lie because
you took up mountain biking, or were you always a liar? That makes
everything you say worthess.

What about the 3 charges you were convicted on, Mikey?

You should thank your lawyer for keeping the jury in ignorance of your
past behavior and attitude, or it would have been convictions on all 6
counts.

Just remember this - judges are much harder on *repeat* offenders and
probation violators.

Old July 10th 11, 08:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 9, 1:15Â*am, Chalo wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Â*TØ®m ShermØ´n wrote:

How is a HANDSAW used while restoring habitat?

Removing exotic species.

AKA killing wild plants.

Which benefits the native species.

What was it you get so torqued up at mountain bikers about?

See my website(s). Do your homework,
Old July 10th 11, 08:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jul 6, 5:45 am, David * wrote:
[...]

I see that you know just as little about this as about everything
else. Nothing valid. It was all based on mountain bikers' lies.

You should thank your lawyer for keeping the jury in ignorance of your
past behavior and attitude, or it would have been convictions on all 6
counts.

You obviously know NOTHING.

Just remember this - judges are much harder on *repeat* offenders and
probation violators.

Since I don't have any violations, I can't have any repeat violations.
DUH!

Cyclist Bashed Craig Strong Australia 21 January 31st 07 04:58 AM
Bush bashed by bike Grazza Australia 0 February 28th 06 02:43 AM
McEwen bashed by thugs at Indy Shabby Australia 14 October 26th 05 12:23 AM