Nice Hall Ranch mountain bike ride

Old September 3rd 11, 09:31 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_4_]

Default Nice Hall Ranch mountain bike ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhuqHAssSw

She's slowing down a little too much, it's good to be cautious but
speed is the need for clearing visious rocks.
Old October 13th 11, 08:59 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
JD[_3_]

On Sep 3, 2:31*am, LIBERACE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhuqHAssSw

She's slowing down a little too much, it's good to be cautious but
speed is the need for clearing visious rocks.

liberace, you wouldn't know vicious rocks if you landed on your empty
nugget on them

i see you are out of jail again

be sure to keep looking over your shoulder

JD
Old October 13th 11, 10:39 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_4_]

On Oct 13, 1:59*pm, JD wrote:
On Sep 3, 2:31*am, LIBERACE wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhuqHAssSw

She's slowing down a little too much, it's good to be cautious but
speed is the need for clearing visious rocks.

liberace, you wouldn't know vicious rocks if you landed on your empty
nugget on them

i see you are out of jail again

be sure to keep looking over your shoulder

JD

You seem angry.

Who are you? Why aer you hiding behind an alias? Is it you Jeffrey
using another alias?
Old October 15th 11, 01:35 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
LIBERATOR[_4_]

Default JD the federal agent threatening me, to frame me & jail me?

LOoks like JD is knowledgeable about a plot of Kirsten Dunst/Jeri Ryan
to frame me for something, after JD posted this indeed "jail punk"
lookalikes have been everywhere I've been going so JD does prove legit
in his threats, a complaint to Senator Mark Udall would be a good
study to see what JD does after the complaint is made. What will the
federal agent do when he has been exposed and revealed to the public?
Kirsten is many identities, I have not yet included the name "Kirsten
Dunst" or "Amy Reid" in complaints about the CIA/FBI to Senator Udall
- who himself has been revealed to me is a CIA agent. All this
racketeering and illegal activity, yet JD wants me to fear him, I
think he's a funny little puppet clown who himself has demonstrated no
mountain biking skills.