willing to rent your uni?

Old April 2nd 04, 06:45 PM
tennisgh22

Default willing to rent your uni?

I'm desperate for a unicycle that I can use till my KH24 arrives
sometimes in late may. Is there anyone in the Maryland/Washington DC
area with a unicycle laying around that they wouldn't mind renting to me
for a couple months? I dont really care what kind it is. Thanks so
much.

-Grant

--
tennisgh22 - Learning to muni

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old April 3rd 04, 03:15 AM
tennisgh22

im pretty desperate so virginia/delaware/lower parts of pennsylvania are
okay too i guess. i'd drive over and pick it up, no worries. someone out
there must have a unicycle they're willing to rent for a bit.

Old April 3rd 04, 03:47 AM
James_Potter

Actually, if my memory is right, I think there's a unicycle club in DC.
They're about to post here, methinks.

--
James_Potter - ***** ***** *****

-When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch
the world try to figure out how you did it.-

Old April 3rd 04, 04:38 AM
zack

i do its a kh 24 gazz but i live in california sac

--
zack
zack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4938

Old April 3rd 04, 05:26 AM
gpickett00

zack, when are you goin to have pictures of the summit? i should get my
job soon, then ill be able to buy it

--
gpickett00 - Level 2.75

Bicycle is just a short way of saying unicycle with a training wheel.
'Our unicycling video' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv95)
I like to do things that confuse other people - mix chocolate milk and
orange juice, read books in trees, and other junk like that.

gpickett00's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5654