Artice 29 provides for dismissal of Fassa from the Tour

Old July 12th 03, 12:57 PM
Lantern Rouge

Default Artice 29 provides for dismissal of Fassa from the Tour

It's sure a good job they invited Jean Delatour to the Tour de Farce.

At least only one Wop****** quit today

With Domina-Vacanze the Tour would have lost Two Wop******z

At least the Jean Delatour, whom nobody would ever accuse of being a Top
Level Team, got out there and gave it a go,

Jean-Marie was right to keep that Has Been sprinter's team the right side
of the Alps.

And we hope he takes time to read Article 29 of his own rules and sends
the the rest of the Wop****** Fassa Bartolo quad back over the Alps [In
their team Bus] for bringing the Tour de Farce into disrepute and for
disrespecting the Tour.

And Hopefully, Jean-Marie, you'll leave the Wops where they belong next
year and include some good French, or Spanish, or Belgian, etc squads to
make up the numbers.

At least they might send some lads who will give it a go.

Old July 13th 03, 11:31 AM
Lantern Rouge

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:07:11 +0000, Nick Burns wrote:

"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news
It's sure a good job they invited Jean Delatour to the Tour de Farce.

At least only one Wop****** quit today

Do you know what a "Wop" is?

Ain't it the sound yer tyres make when they got no air in them?

Like them new Eye-Talian Tyres:

Dago through water;
Dago through mud;
Dago through sand,
And when Dago flat Dago Wop, Wop, Wop
Old July 13th 03, 09:52 PM
Tom Kunich

"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:07:11 +0000, Nick Burns wrote:

"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news
It's sure a good job they invited Jean Delatour to the Tour de

Farce.

At least only one Wop****** quit today

Do you know what a "Wop" is?

Ain't it the sound yer tyres make when they got no air in them?

Like them new Eye-Talian Tyres:

Dago through water;
Dago through mud;
Dago through sand,
And when Dago flat Dago Wop, Wop, Wop

There you go. He doesn't know that Wop is really a compliment.

Old July 14th 03, 01:11 AM
Nick Burns

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:07:11 +0000, Nick Burns wrote:

"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news It's sure a good job they invited Jean Delatour to the Tour de

Farce.

At least only one Wop****** quit today

Do you know what a "Wop" is?

Ain't it the sound yer tyres make when they got no air in them?

Like them new Eye-Talian Tyres:

Dago through water;
Dago through mud;
Dago through sand,
And when Dago flat Dago Wop, Wop, Wop

There you go. He doesn't know that Wop is really a compliment.

And how is that? BTW, it is an acronym.

Old July 14th 03, 01:49 AM
Edward Waffle

Nick Burns wrote in message ...
There you go. He doesn't know that Wop is really a compliment.

And how is that? BTW, it is an acronym.

Without Papers? (of the immigration type)

In Chicago a number of years ago the Irish who were right off the boat (or
the plane) and whose entrance to the United States was informal were called
"turkeys", although I have never figured out why.

Old July 14th 03, 02:24 AM
Nick Burns

"Edward Waffle" wrote in message

Nick Burns wrote in message ...
There you go. He doesn't know that Wop is really a compliment.

And how is that? BTW, it is an acronym.

Without Papers? (of the immigration type)

In Chicago a number of years ago the Irish who were right off the boat (or
the plane) and whose entrance to the United States was informal were

called
"turkeys", although I have never figured out why.

I have never heard of that one. I also do not know where "frogs" came from.

Old July 14th 03, 05:03 AM
Tom Kunich

"Nick Burns" wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:07:11 +0000, Nick Burns wrote:

"Lantern Rouge" wrote in message
news It's sure a good job they invited Jean Delatour to the Tour

de
Farce.

At least only one Wop****** quit today

Do you know what a "Wop" is?

Ain't it the sound yer tyres make when they got no air in them?

Like them new Eye-Talian Tyres:

Dago through water;
Dago through mud;
Dago through sand,
And when Dago flat Dago Wop, Wop, Wop

There you go. He doesn't know that Wop is really a compliment.

And how is that? BTW, it is an acronym.

Long ago my Italian relatives would call a big strong farm worker
something that sounded like "awhoppa". I never found it in any
dictionary but they said it mean big and strong.

Old July 14th 03, 12:51 PM
Lantern Rouge

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 04:03:08 +0000, Tom Kunich wrote:

Do you know what a "Wop" is?

Ain't it the sound yer tyres make when they got no air in them?

Like them new Eye-Talian Tyres:

Dago through water;
Dago through mud;
Dago through sand,
And when Dago flat Dago Wop, Wop, Wop

There you go. He doesn't know that Wop is really a compliment.

And how is that? BTW, it is an acronym.

Long ago my Italian relatives would call a big strong farm worker
something that sounded like "awhoppa". I never found it in any
dictionary but they said it mean big and strong.

Nah mate, they've just been to Roma to see some moribund Pollack in a
Stupid Hat and eaten one of those Vegetarian Burger
thinggies in that new-fangled Scots-Yank cafe just outside the Fartican
(The Chubby Choir Boy it's called if I remember correctly), and think they're talking
English.

Vegetarian?

Right. Everybody knows there ain't no meat in a McDonalds Hamburger don't
they?

The French have known that for ages. That's why they burn them down with
Patriotic regularity. What's the count now? I think they burned six of them
but will stand correction on that.

But watch out today.

It's Bastille Day and a Bonfire is called for, not to mention the
Bangers (Noisy Exploding Fireworks in BritSpeak, Feu d'Artifice in
FroggySpeak) that will be going off in the Peloton as the local
Aboriginals try to grab some Television Coverage for their sponsors as
they give it their all for a Stage Win by going for the line like a Priest
for a Choir Boy's Arse.