Oh, I suppose the barrier is to blame. Sheesh!

Old February 20th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Oh, I suppose the barrier is to blame. Sheesh!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a060/jd06tca_1

What kind of idiot crashes themselves in a time trial?

Old February 20th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Blaming a barrier for a crash is more your speed, just the way you
blame drugs for the fact that you're pack fodder.

Take a hike, loser. The real pros are in town and you're not invited.

thanks,

CritPOSER

Old February 20th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

I bet your mom could crash in a time trial...I heard she pretty much
crashes anywhere...

Old February 20th 06, 09:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

crit PRO wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a060/jd06tca_1

What kind of idiot crashes themselves in a time trial?

Australian?

thanks,
jason

Old February 20th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

crit PRO wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a060/jd06tca_1

What kind of idiot crashes themselves in a time trial?

And you're blaming the barrier instead of the rider?

Is this some sort of thinly veiled Dick Cheney reference?
Old February 21st 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article
. com,
"crit PRO" wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a060/jd06tca_1

What kind of idiot crashes themselves in a time trial?

This question has been answered many times.

--
Michael Press
Old February 21st 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Alessandro Petacchi, Bobby Julich, Jan Ullrich, Dave Zabriskie, Roberto
Heras, Christian Vanvelde...

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can come up with in 10
seconds...

-Cosmo
http://cyclocosm.com

Old February 21st 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

crit PRO wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...a060/jd06tca_1

What kind of idiot crashes themselves in a time trial?

Umm.....is it different if you were riding fixed wheel at the time?

But then I did get to meet Nurse Heidi again....
Old February 21st 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 20 Feb 2006 21:37:54 -0800, "
wrote:

Alessandro Petacchi, Bobby Julich, Jan Ullrich, Dave Zabriskie, Roberto
Heras, Christian Vanvelde...

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can come up with in 10
seconds...

Doesn't Michael Rasmussen get some kind of career achievement trophy in this
category. Sure it was only one TT but he crashed enough to equal entire seasons.

Ron

-Cosmo
http://cyclocosm.com

Old February 21st 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

In article . com,
says...
Alessandro Petacchi, Bobby Julich, Jan Ullrich, Dave Zabriskie, Roberto
Heras, Christian Vanvelde...

Don't forget Chris Boardman.
Alex