WTB: Used Speedplay X3 pedals

Old July 9th 03, 07:29 PM
triman

Default WTB: Used Speedplay X3 pedals

Looking for a pair of reasonable Speedplay X3 pedals.

Thanks,
Bruce
Old July 10th 03, 05:59 PM
triman

Oh yeah, I should have mentioned that I already have 3 pairs of shoes
with cleats, so I just need the pedals....hence the request for
"cheap". :-)

(Qui si parla Campagnolo) wrote in message ...
bmazwell- Looking for a pair of reasonable Speedplay X3 pedals. BRBR

Just for info-considering that cleats are nearly $40 and used may not have
them...$99 for a new pair with cleats seems pretty reasonable to me.

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302