ebay scam artists gets $13,000 in 3 days

Old May 23rd 04, 11:40 PM
bike writer

Default ebay scam artists gets $13,000 in 3 days

Not the record, by far, but still scary good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=3678335331

44 auctions totaling $13,682
He told buyers that shipping will take three weeks - plenty of time to
run a lot of scams before he gets shut down. eBay does a pretty good
job keeping this stuff quiet. I'm sure if more people knew how much
fraud there was the stock price wouldn't do so well.

FYI, he said he'd ship me the frame for $700. Red flag, red flag.
Old May 24th 04, 12:56 AM
LA

the link does not seem to be valid anymore.

what is this scammer's ebay name?

om...

Old May 24th 04, 04:17 AM
Tom Paterson

From: "LA"

the link does not seem to be valid anymore.

what is this scammer's ebay name?

The "link":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...item=3678335331

A search item number above gives this result:

tinyurl.com compresses this actual working link to:

http://tinyurl.com/26n7t

I have no knowledge of this seller or any "scam" connected with the above
concluded auction.

"You could go look it up". --TP