A.N.T. bicycle seen, ogled.

Old August 29th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Default A.N.T. bicycle seen, ogled.

I guess this may be more misc than tech--but I saw one of these as I
was headed out of town yesterday and asked if I might have a lookie
and the owner was very cool and basically said, "enjoy!" Gotta say--
most handsome rig ever. Perfect choice of parts, nothing pretty or non-
essential. Chain guard--oh man how I loved that--and a kickstand.
Shimano redband, integrated front platform. It was a bike handmade and
handed off as if to say, "alright, scratch me and get it the hell over
with so we can have some fun."

$2500 now for the basic rig and a waiting list that's depressingly
long--or wonderfully long if you look at it from Mike's POV. A bargain
considering the craftsmanship, IMHO.
Old August 30th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Aug 29, 11:54*am, landotter wrote:
I guess this may be more misc than tech--but I saw one of these as I
was headed out of town yesterday and asked if I might have a lookie
and the owner was very cool and basically said, "enjoy!" *Gotta say--
most handsome rig ever. Perfect choice of parts, nothing pretty or non-
essential. Chain guard--oh man how I loved that--and a kickstand.
Shimano redband, integrated front platform. It was a bike handmade and
handed off as if to say, "alright, scratch me and get it the hell over
with so we can have some fun."

$2500 now for the basic rig and a waiting list that's depressingly
long--or wonderfully long if you look at it from Mike's POV. A bargain
considering the craftsmanship, IMHO.

Also, Mike Flanigan is a really nice guy.

More about him he- http://www.antbikemike.com/about.html

Lewis.

*****