Depolicing the US

Old July 15th 20, 09:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Depolicing the US

On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:54:21 PM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

a retired collage lecturer.

How does a welding instructor at a community college get to be a "college lecturer"?

Andre Jute
Do tell, Slow Johnny
Old July 15th 20, 05:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 7/15/2020 4:49 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:54:21 PM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

a retired collage lecturer.

How does a welding instructor at a community college get to be a "college lecturer"?

I hate responding to a troll, but:

As with so many other things, Jute is totally wrong about my work
experience. I retired as a full professor and licensed Professional
Engineer, and had rather little to do with welding except as a hobby.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old July 15th 20, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 5:51:32 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 7/15/2020 4:49 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:54:21 PM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

a retired collage lecturer.

How does a welding instructor at a community college get to be a "college lecturer"?

I hate responding to a troll, but:

As with so many other things, Jute is totally wrong about my work
experience. I retired as a full professor and licensed Professional
Engineer, and had rather little to do with welding except as a hobby.

--
- Frank Krygowski

I didn't even mention your name, Franki-boy. But you just can't resist bragging, can you? Nor lying that you don't read my posts, even if only to misinterpret them.

Here is my entire post to Slow Johnny, every single word, in which Frank Krygowski isn't even mentioned:

***
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:54:21 PM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

a retired collage lecturer.

How does a welding instructor at a community college get to be a "college lecturer"?

Andre Jute
Do tell, Slow Johnny
***

No mention of Frank "Trollbait" Krygowski. But I have a tip for you, Franki-boy: Your scars will heal faster if you don't scratch at the scabs.

Andre Jute
A "full professor" at a community welding college!
Old July 15th 20, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 12:51:29 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 7/15/2020 4:49 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Tuesday, July 14, 2020 at 11:54:21 PM UTC+1, John B. wrote:

a retired collage lecturer.

How does a welding instructor at a community college get to be a "college lecturer"?

I hate responding to a troll, but:

As with so many other things, Jute is totally wrong about my work
experience. I retired as a full professor and licensed Professional
Engineer, and had rather little to do with welding except as a hobby.

Re Jude - As for so many other... or as for all other.. ?
--
Cheers,

John B.